John Kerry Is Fined AHAHAHAHAH

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
...for not shoveling snow outside home.

On Thursday, officials tagged Kerry with a $50 fine at 9:45 a.m. for failing to clear the snow from the side of his Beacon Hill mansion.

John Kerry Fined For Not Shoveling Snow Outside Home

"Good" people are "good" in everything. I thought Kerry was like his rich liberal friends in hiring poor brown people to take care of mundane tasks while paying them a pittance.

You're thinking of Mitten's illegal Guatemalan gardeners that he said he fired only because he was running for prez.

Yeah, these people believe they are above the law. and they are in charge of running our country

Lurch was too busy sucking up with some washed up singer making an ass out of us and our Foreign Policy.

On Thursday, officials tagged Kerry with a $50 fine at 9:45 a.m. for failing to clear the snow from the side of his Beacon Hill mansion.

"Good" people are "good" in everything. I thought Kerry was like his rich liberal friends in hiring poor brown people to take care of mundane tasks while paying them a pittance.
You "thought". See the problem?

You "thought". See the problem?
You tried to "think", and we support you. Bless your heart.

Maybe USMB can set up a collection

Free John Kerry!

Hella bells, I wish my mayor was more proactive in fining people for not shoveling their walks in a timely fashion. I can think of a few people along my street that NEVER maintain their walks during the winter and it is gets pretty annoying. I live on a high foot-traffic street that directly connects to the light rail system so folks are walking by consistently. I do almost the whole street but I stopped doing one neighbor's house six doors down b/c the only time their walk is clean is when I shovel it. They are a young couple so there is no excuse for the laziness.

We have several USMB members in the Boston area

Maybe we can arrange for them to help shovel out our Secretary of State

Forum List

Back