John Kerry Colluding with Russia & Iran to Undermine America

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Four Former members of The Obama Administration, are interfering with US efforts to reign in Iran and curtail their nuclear and terrorist threats to the area. My guess is the Resistance Presidency aka, Obama Jefferson is directing all the resistance efforts and he should be treated like an enemy of the United States for stirring up insurrection, sedition, and for directing The COUP against Donald Trump.

But back to John Kissing My Mullah Ass Kerry.

If anyone were to ever pursue prosecution under the Logan act, this is the time.

Trump: John Kerry Is Sabotaging Talks With Iran, Should Be Prosecuted For Violating Logan Act

"John Kerry tells them not to call," Trump said. "But John Kerry violated the Logan Act. He's talking to Iran and has been, has many meetings and many phone calls. And he's telling them what to do."

Trump says John Kerry should be prosecuted for talking to Iran

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that John Kerry "should be prosecuted" for allegedly violating the Logan Act through his conversations with Iran, escalating a feud between his administration and the former secretary of State.

"John Kerry violated the Logan Act," Trump said during a White House press availability. "He's talking to Iran and has has many meetings and many phone calls and he's telling them what to do. That is total violation of the Logan Act."

if trump doesnt have him prosecuted then thats just more proof the republicans are working with dems to destroy this country,,,
They should be prosecuted.

In fact, the crooked Dems tried at first to say the incoming administration was in violation of The Logan Act when in fact, they were the only ones authorized to speak to foreign governments.

These Lib Tards are just crazy. No other way to describe them.

if trump doesnt have him prosecuted then thats just more proof the republicans are working with dems to destroy this country,,,

In fact, the crooked Dems tried at first to say the incoming administration was in violation of The Logan Act when in fact, they were the only ones authorized to speak to foreign governments.

but when the repubes refuse to prosecute it shows they are in on it,,,as always,,,

but when the repubes refuse to prosecute it shows they are in on it,,,as always,,,
I agree.

Like the 50 so called Republicans in The House who voted on The Dimwit Amnesty Bill.

They simply are "in on it"

And by "in on it" I mean they are willfully trying to weaken America and undermine it's laws.

Last edited:

I agree.

Like the 50 so called Republicans in The House to voted on The Dimwit Amnesty Bill.

They simply are "in on it"

And by "in on it" I mean they are willfully trying to weaken America and undermine it's laws.
its been standard practice for the party for decades,,,

Left Tards don't want to talk about Real Collusion and Real Crime Committed by The Resistance Confederate Government of Barak Obama.

Four Former members of The Obama Administration, are interfering with US efforts to reign in Iran and curtail their nuclear and terrorist threats to the area. My guess is the Resistance Presidency aka, Obama Jefferson is directing all the resistance efforts and he should be treated like an enemy of the United States for stirring up insurrection, sedition, and for directing The COUP against Donald Trump.

But back to John Kissing My Mullah Ass Kerry.

If anyone were to ever pursue prosecution under the Logan act, this is the time.

Trump: John Kerry Is Sabotaging Talks With Iran, Should Be Prosecuted For Violating Logan Act

"John Kerry tells them not to call," Trump said. "But John Kerry violated the Logan Act. He's talking to Iran and has been, has many meetings and many phone calls. And he's telling them what to do."

Trump says John Kerry should be prosecuted for talking to Iran

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that John Kerry "should be prosecuted" for allegedly violating the Logan Act through his conversations with Iran, escalating a feud between his administration and the former secretary of State.

"John Kerry violated the Logan Act," Trump said during a White House press availability. "He's talking to Iran and has has many meetings and many phone calls and he's telling them what to do. That is total violation of the Logan Act."

no surprise in the least

It's nothing new with Kerry. As a Naval reserve officer during the Vietnam War it's alleged that he secretly met with V.C. officials while on vacation in Paris. The media ignored it during the campaign because....well....Kerry is a democrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back