John Kasich Tells Meghan McCain Republicans Need To ‘Wake Up’ And Vote Biden

But wait, isn't Kasich a Republican? Its outstanding that he's putting the unity of the nation above sticking to his party. I salute his deep conviction.
Kasich? Oh yes, he’s one of those old fasioned Rockefeller GOPers who believe that the GOP exists to manage whatever the Dimocraps dream up. Heaven forbid ever having an agenda separate from the Dim consensus. Fighting Kahmahla for a place to fellate Biden will be how he spends the fall. He is insignificant.

Kasich is just a semi slick RINO who hates the President for a dozen reasons related to draining the swamp and while Meghan McCain hates the President for other reasons she understands that it would be a disaster to elect an Alzheimers patient to the White House. I give her credit for that.

But wait, isn't Kasich a Republican? Its outstanding that he's putting the unity of the nation above sticking to his party. I salute his deep conviction.
Like many others, he has to be sick to see how his party has been hijacked by these arrogant, ignorant faux-conservatives. They even ADMIT Trump isn't a conservative.
So, obviously, conservatives should vote for Biden.

Is that what you and Kasich are using instead of logic?
Whenever a nutter starts a sentence with "So....", I know a straw man lie is on the way.

Hey, there it is!
Strawman? Really? Kasich said Republicans should vote for Biden.

Are you admitting Kasich isn't a conservative OR a Republican?
Evidently you don't know what a straw man is.

Such as, "So, obviously, conservatives should vote for Biden", which I didn't come close to saying.

Think what you want.

John Kasich

100% about Israel, especially about keeping truth about 911 hidden

0% concern for America

Like many others, he has to be sick to see how his party has been hijacked by these arrogant, ignorant faux-conservatives. They even ADMIT Trump isn't a conservative.
So, obviously, conservatives should vote for Biden.

Is that what you and Kasich are using instead of logic?
Whenever a nutter starts a sentence with "So....", I know a straw man lie is on the way.

Hey, there it is!
Strawman? Really? Kasich said Republicans should vote for Biden.

Are you admitting Kasich isn't a conservative OR a Republican?
Evidently you don't know what a straw man is.

Such as, "So, obviously, conservatives should vote for Biden", which I didn't come close to saying.

Think what you want.
I always do. Your permission is not required.

And yes, that's damn sure what you implied.

Strange out yesterday, before he said something you agreed with.....

Oh Kasich was the worst! Just horrible! What a bad politician!

But now, because he said something you like..... "Its outstanding that he's putting the unity of the nation above sticking to his party!"

Funny how quickly you hypocrites flip flop on everything, the moment you can score a political point with it.

Reminds me of left-wingers saying they remember how wonderful GWB and McCain was..... only after McCain is dead, and Bush is out of office.
Leftists have no conviction so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can for political expediency.

Of course. If Kasich turned around and say Biden will cause more riots by defunding the police, they would be screaming that Kasich was a terrible awful person again.

They would flip flop around a thousand times, rather than hold any consistent view. All that matters is to a left-winger, is them getting power, and controlling as many people as possible.

Kasich and Romney are classic RINOs with a major case of TDS.

joe walsh - a hard line member of the TE party & a birther has been woke too. when he dropped out from running against trump - he endorsed the (D) candidate no matter who.

as a female, i am no fan of john kasich - but he has a conscience & puts country over party, unlike these hypocrites who sold their soul.

Forum List

Back