John Kasich Tells Meghan McCain Republicans Need To ‘Wake Up’ And Vote Biden

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

But wait, isn't Kasich a Republican? Its outstanding that he's putting the unity of the nation above sticking to his party. I salute his deep conviction.

But wait, isn't Kasich a Republican? Its outstanding that he's putting the unity of the nation above sticking to his party. I salute his deep conviction.
Actually, he has a case of butthurt because he got his ass kicked during the primary in 2016

Too funny.

The only people paying attention to the likes of Kasich are Democrats.

If he had made it past the primaries in 2016, he and the republican party would have had my vote against the Hill guaranteed, as she was just a slyer, more educated trump with a twat, better liar, just as malevolent self serving, only harder to catch, cause you might not see her coming. Note: I am not a hillary hater. I just recognize the lack of character and self serving malevolence of her and trump.

Who is John Kasich trying to appeal to? He seems determined to make himself a joke and pariah to
everyone on the right side of the political spectrum.

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for the utter doom of the nation. Only bottom of the barrel programs like The View would give that jackass a chance to spout his reprehensible comments.

Too funny.

The only people paying attention to the likes of Kasich are Democrats.
No, I[m pretty sure his wife and kids ignore him as well.

Do you also salute 6 democrat Mayors for crossing party lines to endorse Trump for sticking to their convictions above party lines?

My guess is no.

If Gov. Kasich thinks that the New Green Deal, Gay Marriage and Socialized medicine are tremendous for this country, he's definitely voting for the right candidate if he goes for Sleepy Joe.

However, if the man still claims to be a conservative, I don't see his strategy.

Like many others, he has to be sick to see how his party has been hijacked by these arrogant, ignorant faux-conservatives. They even ADMIT Trump isn't a conservative.

Forum List

Back