John James, black Republican feared by Democrats

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
To the horror of Democrats, more and more blacks are turning to the Republican Party. Some of them are running for office and winning. The latest is John James of Michigan. He just won the Republican primary for the U.S. senate.

Trump calls John James 'future star' of GOP after Michigan Senate primary win

DkC4wP1X4AA3eGV.jpg

To the horror of Democrats, more and more blacks are turning to the Republican Party. Some of them are running for office and winning. The latest is John James of Michigan. He just won the Republican primary for the U.S. senate.

DkC4wP1X4AA3eGV.jpg

I said that if Trump kept his promises that the Black community would warm to him. If you know that if you work hard and apply yourself, the government will stay out of your business and allow you to succeed on merit, why wouldn't you embrace that?

A Black, conservative businessman who was in the army and has Trumps endorsement. Yes, this guy just might be feared by the Democrats. Today VP Pence was campaigning with him.

DkC4wP1X4AA3eGV.jpg

He's impressive, but I think right now he's polling significantly behind Stabenow. I have a bad feeling MI might get another Dem gov and a Dem senator. Ugh
There aren't any current polls for the race.

All of the polls were taken before James won the primary.

Good for Republicans

Running angry white males was getting tiresome

John James knows that Americans dont want Free Stuff, they want a Fair Shot!

see what i did there? they're both FS, and i directly contradicted them!

DkC4wP1X4AA3eGV.jpg

He's impressive, but I think right now he's polling significantly behind Stabenow. I have a bad feeling MI might get another Dem gov and a Dem senator. Ugh
We'd be crazy after Grandholm to elect another Dem. So you're probably right.

James also boasted support from Michigan rocker Kid Rock and Rob O'Neill, the retired Navy SEAL who killed Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

I thought all the Dems brag that OBAMA killed Osama

In the primary I voted for the other guy, but because I hate women, I'm going to vote for the black Republican.

Forum List

Back