John Hinckley, Who Shot Reagan, Could Be Freed

We lost that case when Hinckley was found not guilty because of insanity. Hinckley was as sane as Sirhan Sirhan. He was a self styled political assassin but the fix was in and lefties cheered when he was found not guilty. On the other hand David Chapman was as nutty as a fruitcake when he killed John Lennon but he was convicted of murder. The lesson, shoot a republican president and you can get off but shoot a pop star and you are a vicious murderer.

The lesson, shoot a republican president and you can get off but shoot a pop star and you are a vicious murderer.
1. Spending 40 years in an insane asylum against your will is your version of "getting off"?
2. This is exactly how people of your ilk think what logical thinking looks like. What you dont realize is your mind (and other right wing nut jobs minds) on here is exactly on the same path that Mark David Chapmans mind was going.

Nice looking Devooshka.
Thanks Synthaholic. Too bad I can't send her a nice kiss.

Two completely different cases, with completely different considerations...
Both guys had murder on their minds and so I don't see any difference. Yes, the person in question now didn't kill, but a death taking place is what they wanted. Also, yes, their intended target was our nation's leader, but that doesn't mean that other people who don't survive what happens to them are not as important when at the end of the day all lives matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know how everyone else here looks at the matter, but to me, innocent lives are what should matter more.

Did she?
Man, I used to have quite the crush on her.
But not to worry - I won't go all Hinkley or anything ;)

Jennifer+Lawrence1.jpg
That's not Jodie Foster. :lol:

Forum List

Back