John Hinckley, Who Shot Reagan, Could Be Freed

he was hot for Jodie Foster

7d137767-eef1-40a2-be2a-dd36010c6b53.jpg

In a letter sent before the attack, Hinckley, now 66, confessed that his motive in attempting to kill the President was to impress Foster, whom he'd been stalking after watching her in Martin Scorsese's Taxi Driver. “This letter is being written only an hour before I leave for the Hilton Hotel,” he wrote.

Yeah, she's looking a mite long of tooth. :scared1:
Of course, in all likelihood we all are since that GQ shoot.

Obviously the people who think that he deserves to be released are not aware of the monster who was written about here two years ago.

God bless you and the families that he impacted always!!!

Holly

Hinkley did not shoot President Reagan. It was the secret service agent who shoved the President into His limousine. The President was given a choice, die or serve the Richman's game. When President Reagan left being President, He told the Actors' Guild in California that being President was the Greatest Acting Role of His Career.

Lawrence....weinstein playmate.

:link:

Nah - You don't have

An actress who filed a lawsuit against disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein on Friday reportedly claims he boasted about sleeping with Jennifer Lawrence before her Oscar win — something both Weinstein and Lawrence deny.​
Citing court documents, Variety reported that the actress — referred in the suit as Jane Doe — alleged that Weinstein “forcibly performed oral sex on her, repeatedly masturbated in front of her and threatened to harm her career if she objected.”​
“I slept with Jennifer Lawrence and look where she is; she has just won an Oscar,” the accuser recalled Weinstein telling her, Variety reported.​
In a statement obtained by PEOPLE, Lawrence — who won an Oscar for the Weinstein-produced film Silver Linings Playbook — denied any sexual relationship with Weinstein.​
“My heart breaks for all the women who were victimized by Harvey Weinstein,” Lawrence, 28, said. “I have never had anything but a professional relationship with him. This is yet another example of the predatory tactics and lies that he engaged in to lure countless women.”​

New Topics

Forum List

Back