John Hinckley, Who Shot Reagan, Could Be Freed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

At least it's nice to see the Democrats are releasing ALL nuts and criminals -- white, brown or black!

At least it's nice to see the Democrats are releasing ALL nuts and criminals -- white, brown or black!
Where were you in 2016 when he was released so that he could live with his mom full time?

It's not like he could harm Ronny...God never did imprison Abel nor did he smite him as a form of capital punishment..

I heard his cellmate told him that Biden had called him a pussy.....

Basque's sweet rig :lol:

1632775281443.png

That's the most honest you've ever been in these forums. You do realize the majority of people are laughing at you, right?
I dont think they are laughing

Sometimes I disagree

But at least he posts serious comments

Did she?
Man, I used to have quite the crush on her.
But not to worry - I won't go all Hinkley or anything ;)

Jennifer+Lawrence1.jpg
he was hot for Jodie Foster

7d137767-eef1-40a2-be2a-dd36010c6b53.jpg

In a letter sent before the attack, Hinckley, now 66, confessed that his motive in attempting to kill the President was to impress Foster, whom he'd been stalking after watching her in Martin Scorsese's Taxi Driver. “This letter is being written only an hour before I leave for the Hilton Hotel,” he wrote.

51490839.jpg

Forum List

Back