John Gotti Jr.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Anyone watching this interesting 60 minutes with Gotti Jr on?

He's telling all kinds of stories about his father. They're going to ask him how it went when he told his Dad he wanted out of the mob..

He's telling all kinds of stories about his father. They're going to ask him how it went when he told his Dad he wanted out of the mob..

What?

edit: ...................... ....................... ........................ ......... ............ ............... ..... .... ....... ............. ...................... ............. ... ......... ? Huh?

It's on now, out here. I like John Jr. Like he said, he was a father's son. The government is mostly full of shit when it comes to the Gotti family.

Watch the Leslie Stahl segment after too. Science is now thinking they can bring animals back to life. They've discovered a life code that could allow them to do that.

It's on now, out here. I like John Jr. Like he said, he was a father's son. The government is mostly full of shit when it comes to the Gotti family.

Watch the Leslie Stahl segment after too. Science is now thinking they can bring animals back to life. They've discovered a life code that could allow them to do that.

Really? Should I go unbury my beloved Kiki Lou then? :eusa_pray:

They were talking about animals that may have been somewhat preserved like a wooley mammoth that might be buried in ice.

They were talking about animals that may have been somewhat preserved like a wooley mammoth that might be buried in ice.

Ah, so close! He was wooley, but alas, not a mammoth. And not buried in ice, but in my brothers woods behind his house. :(

Ah, so close! He was wooley, but alas, not a mammoth. And not buried in ice, but in my brothers woods behind his house. :(

I was thinking of these people like Walt Disney who had themselves frozen.. Gross but intriguing.

John Gotti Jr., needs to be left alone. The government needs to focus on the current crop of criminals. The government is working with the current crop of drug addled rat mutha criminals who would lie bout their own mothers in order to stay out of jail and have another day to steal, rape and rob in order to buy more drugs.

John, did his time. Fuck the old cases. Anything he was involved with is decades old and the people involved were all part of the life. Time to move on for the government. Focus on the current crop and the illegal alien criminal gangs and other current threats.

I was thinking of these people like Walt Disney who had themselves frozen.. Gross but intriguing.
And don't forget Ted Williams!

John Gotti Jr., needs to be left alone. The government needs to focus on the current crop of criminals. The government is working with the current crop of drug addled rat mutha criminals who would lie bout their own mothers in order to stay out of jail and have another day to steal, rape and rob in order to buy more drugs.

John, did his time. Fuck the old cases. Anything he was involved with is decades old and the people involved were all part of the life. Time to move on for the government. Focus on the current crop and the illegal alien criminal gangs and other current threats.

Like his daughter said, with that name, they will never leave him alone.

No, I'm not watching it, but thanks for asking. I am, however, watching the movie 'Predator'. Favorite quote:

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

No, I'm not watching it, but thanks for asking. I am, however, watching the movie 'Predator'. Favorite quote:

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

I've never seen it.

I've never seen it.

It's a guy movie, although my wife did like the above quote (except for the bad word, of course... 'ghostin'). I did enjoy the movie "Road to Perdition."

Forum List

Back