John Fetterman Trolls Mehmet Oz's Campaign Over Questionable Grocery List

I was today years old when I learned what a crudité is.

Oz also didn't seem to know the name of the store he was in. He referred to it as "Wengers." The store is called Renders, however, there is also a chain called Wegman's. Sounds like he spliced them together.

Oz is another Trump endorsed mistake whose campaign has been flailing in the wind and consistently polling behind Fetterman in a Senate seat the Republicans should have been able to keep.

As if fetterman is anything but a laughable alternative. Both candidates suck but only one has the ability to use his brain to its fullest extent

Inflation is a terrible burden on the American people and all the denying and trolling in the world by the Moon Bats won't change that.

Today it was announced it is 8.3% and that is absolutely disastrous. Most American families can't absorb this level of inflation without it causing major problems.

Any group of groceries will cost a ton of more money more now than before the Democrats stole the election.

Americans know this and that is why the Democrats are going to get their asses kicked in the mid terms.

Little skinnier tonite.
I check my balance daily. Yesterday, I was down 2.10% for the year (which, admittedly, is one of the best negative rates I've seen in months) and today I am down 3.63% after the 1400 pt. drop of the Dow.

All told, not too bad, but I have 55% of my holdings in cash (pre-inflation move) and the rest are tied up in fairly stable equities that many have seen growth thru this little hiccup.

New Topics

Forum List

Back