John Edwards Has Staffer Try To Get A PS3

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Pretty Boy John Edwards now blames a staffer for calling Wal Mart in a feeble attempt to get a Playstation 3 for his family.

Here is a guy who never misses a chance to bash Wal MArt, then he tries to pull strings so he does not have to wait in line like the rest of us for a PS3

http://www.theamericanmind.com/
John Edwards is blaming an overzealous volunteer for trying to avoid waiting in line for a Playstation 3 like those in “Wal-Mart’s America” have to do:

“My wife, Elizabeth, wanted to get a Playstation3 for my young children. She mentioned it in front of one of my staff people,” Edwards said. “That staff person mentioned it in front of a volunteer who said he would make an effort to get one. He was making an effort to go get one for himself.

“Elizabeth and I knew nothing about this. He feels terrible about this. He made a mistake, and he knows he should not have used my name,” Edwards said.

Edwards said the volunteer was “a young kid” unaware of what he called flawed Wal-Mart policies. He called the Wal-Mart statement an effort to divert attention from its own problems.

It’s obvious the “young kid” hasn’t been fully indoctrinated in anti-Wal-Mart rhetoric like Edwards’ 6-year-old son Jack.

Come on John, just admit you like Wal-Mart’s low prices like any other American. I know it’d hurt your standing with the Wal-Mart-is-evil crowd you’ve been placating in preparation for a 2008 Presidential run. But think about the intellectual honesty you’d be demonstrating. I know it’s hard for some to admit, but Wal-Mart does plenty of good.

THE LOVING Sen. Edwards SHOWS HOW HE CARES FOR THE OTHER HALF OF HIS TWO AMERICAS.............

STEP IN THE BACK OF THE LINE....................SUK...KA

Dont you know who I am???

:laugh:

THE LOVING Sen. Edwards SHOWS HOW HE CARES FOR THE OTHER HALF OF HIS TWO AMERICAS.............

STEP IN THE BACK OF THE LINE....................SUK...KA

Dont you know who I am???

:laugh:

After trying to lie his way out of the situation, Wal Mart isuued this statement:

"While the rest of America's working families are waiting patiently in line, Senator Edwards wants to cut to the front."

This is another example of how libs live their lives

"Do not do as I do - Do as I say"

After trying to lie his way out of the situation, WalMart issued this statement:

"While the rest of America's working families are waiting patiently in line, Senator Edwards wants to cut to the front."

This is another example of how libs live their lives

"Do not do as I do - Do as I say"

Yeah, but he doesnt even have to get his hands dirty doing it.....
He has his little slave in waiting call for him......

That porby un uf tem second haf of tem ameica, tht he is taking bout.....
tht thy wes sa lukky tu gt a jab warking fer te Ex.Sun. Edwords........:bow2:

Yeah, but he doesnt even have to get his hands dirty doing it.....
He has his little slave in waiting call for him......
That's probably one of them por second haf of tem ameica, tht he is taking bout.tht thy wes sa lukky tu gt a jab warking fer Sun. Edwords........:bow2:

Did you notice how he shifts it over to his sick wife? Then he play the "we are doing it for the children" card

To think how people actually voted for the slimeball for VP

Did you notice how he shifts it over to his sick wife? Then he play the "we are doing it for the children" card

To think how people actually voted for the slimeball for VP

I never cared for his hair..
That's why I would never vote for him.......:teeth:

Oh and the fact that he IS an idiot.....

I do have to give Edwards credit - he has balls

First, he is standing with the union thugs bashing Wal Mart - then he has a staff member call Wal Mart to pull strings to get a PS3

That does take gall

Edwards does know how to ask a favor

I've never liked that, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM.....

Whether it be a Republican, Democrat, King or Queen, Rapper or Rock star....

I just find that disgusting.......

Your shit smells just the same as the rest of us......
But that's just me.......

I don't bow.....:laugh:

I've never liked that, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM.....

Whether it be a Republican, Democrat, King or Queen, Rapper or Rock star....

I just find that disgusting.......

Your shit smells just the same as the rest of us......
But that's just me.......

I don't bow.....:laugh:

Yea, they know who he is

John Edwards - aka Pretty Boy

Former Sen from NC who could not carry his own state in the 04 election

He is not well liked in his home state and that is why he did not run for reelection

He is the unemployed loudmouth lawyer who attacks and savages Wal Mart whenever the union thugs tell him to

Yes, Wal Mart knows who he is

Ok......This is what I Really see him as......
Dang it.....I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt................:rotflmao:

edwardsbiker-1.gif

Speaking for just about everyone I know in the great State: "we hate the little shit bag."

He is not well liked in his own state - much like Al Gore is TN

I notice all the resident libs are avoiding this thread. I guess they are getting their talking points straight and will dismiss this incident as another example of the vast right wing conspiracy and Wal Mart attacking Edwards for pure revenge

He is not well liked in his own state - much like Al Gore is TN

I notice all the resident libs are avoiding this thread. I guess they are getting their talking points straight and will dismiss this incident as another example of the vast right wing conspiracy and Wal Mart attacking Edwards for pure revenge

I like to see what happens when The Breck Girl tries to go to the Doctor. They hate him more than WalMart does.

The whole situation is funny. Edwards fails to do any actual Christmas planning, had he done so he could have pre ordered the system for his kid and saved alot of hassle. Instead, he has a volunteer, being to cheap to pay minimum wage, go out and stand in line and try to use the "Do you know who this is?" line to get in front of the line at a place he constantly attacks politically.

If this man cant plan ahead for a Christmas present, do you really trust him running for President? I never have. But thats because I know he is a convincing lawyer and so ive got my BS radar up. He got wealthy by convincing people to believe him, which means he is slick and I am not going to be caught offguard by someone with a slick attitude and no real substance to them.

I like to see what happens when The Breck Girl tries to go to the Doctor. They hate him more than WalMart does.

But why would they hate him? I mean electing him is somehow supposed to help the paralyzed walk. He promised that Christopher Reeves would walk again, never mind that he died a while ago. He is still going to walk if John Edwards is elected.

Forum List

Back