John Durham's Case Against Igor Danchenko Begins.

Okay, let's get real.

OJ didn't get acquitted because of Jury Nullification.

He got acquitted because Darden and Clark were incompetent.

All their "evidence" against OJ was found by a cop who took the fifth Amendment because he outright perjured himself.

If every defendant got the quality of representation OJ got, half the prisons could be emptied.

Okay -

You just settled my question -

you have always been a fucking idiot.

Duh-Ham's lackluster cases were pitiful attempt at distraction. Don't look at what the Traitor has done...look here.

Duh-Ham lost two cases and his only win resulted probation.

Du-Ham was told going in he did not have a case and went ahead with it, he lost because he did not shit other than second and third hand hearsay.

Even if Hunter Biden is charged with a crime he'll most likely be found not guilty. The swamp wins all the time.
Everytime a Trumptard looses at something they immediately start crying that the game was "rigged" and they were cheated.

I know a six year old who does the same thing.

Good grief!
And these are the same snowflakes who threaten CIVIL WAR if we don't let them drag the country back to the 1940's!

Educate yourself if possible.

Maybe the chick that wrote the piece for lawfare ( I laugh) should not make so many assumptions -
To her credit she admits that this is just her opinion.

That's ridiculous Trump was America first... not Me first like the people you mentioned... That's why he was so successful.... and why the establishment hated him.... you are just propagandized into hating him but can't say why you do....
And we don't hate government as it was established with limited powers... look at what they did during covid... they ordered us about like we were POW's and you let them do it.....

People like him believe that the populace is stupid - I'm sure that he has a mirror.
They must all obey the Democratic Narrative, for their own good.

Forum List

Back