John Durham....The Cavalry Has Arived

i never understood how trump was accused of watergate type activity when it was impossible for him to be a sitting president weaponizing the gov against an opponent. that's what it was about and trump just couldn't do that from where he sat.

but hey - scream a lot and hope no one catches the small things.
What this is, is what Watergate would have been if McGovern had won.

There is this difference:

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.
If it were actually spying, you might have something, but Obama wasn't running for president.

FBI chief Wray refutes Barr, says no 'spying' on Trump campaign

"Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps
Trump triggered this particular jump scare with the tweet on March 4 that he “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He followed with such tirades as “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”
Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."
FISA investigation needed to end American mistrust in government

Well.....seems that these three Liberal journals were convinced that Trump was under surveillance by the Obama Administration.....

"Mother Jones (one of the top Liberal “news” agencies) published this back in January of 2017:
And sure, this is sort of ironic considering the FISA court’s 99 percent rate of approving warrants. But there’s also a serious point to be made here. This was a warrant targeting four specific people, so the court treated it like a normal warrant. That meant rejecting it if it didn’t provide enough evidence to form probable cause.

The Guardian also covered this issue in January.
The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation."

...the New York Times article that was published in October of 2016!
Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

If Trump Tower Was Not Wiretapped - How Are There Transcripts Of The Calls? - C.S.C. Media Group U.S.

"Nunes: Trump Team Was ‘Incidentally’ Surveilled Apart From Russia Probe
... the information was “widely disseminated” among intelligence agencies and that the identities of Trump staffers were “unmasked.”

Nunes said he was “alarmed” by these reports from the intelligence community, though he repeatedly noted that staffers' communications appeared to be collected “legally” in the course of “normal, foreign surveillance.” He said they took place in November, December and January, following the election."

Nunes: Trump Team Was ‘Incidentally’ Surveilled Apart From Russia Probe

“Barr Asserts Intelligence Agencies Spied on the Trump Campaign

· April 10, 2019

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William P. Barr said on Wednesday that he would scrutinize the F.B.I.’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, including whether “spying” conducted by American intelligence agencies on the campaign’s associates had been properly carried out.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Mr. Barr said during testimony before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, adding that he wanted to look into both “the genesis and the conduct” of the F.B.I. inquiry. He cast his interest as a matter of protecting civil liberties from potential abuse by the government.

“I think spying did occur,” Mr. Barr said. “The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that.”

The remarks by the new attorney general — particularly his embrace of the term spying, which is frequently invoked by critics of the Russia investigation — are certain to please President Trump and his allies, who have accused American law enforcement officials of targeting his campaign out of political malice.” Barr Asserts Intelligence Agencies Spied on the Trump Campaign
In addition to the illegal spying, wasn't Obama also walking guns to El Chappo and the other drug catels?

Among other things, yup...

vblp5l8sh3l01.jpg

What this is, is what Watergate would have been if McGovern had won.

Difference betwee Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.
If it were actually spying, you might have something, but Obama wasn't running for president.

Don't lose sight of the fact this is the Trump DOJ doing an investigation on itself. Which means if the powers they gave this prosecutor are true, he could very well bring criminal charges against Barr for obstruction of justice. It also means that any criminal charges he does bring opens up a whole new can of worms, because the accused now has due process rights including discovery, and the right to confront witnesses against them. I dont think these morons thought this through very well before they pulled this stunt.
We want full exposure. Anyone who obstructs the investigation into the Obama Administration's illegal spying on the Trump campaign and then the conspiracy to drive him from office needs to be exposed, removed, and if appropriate, criminally charged.
they don't like it when you use their rules of engagement against them.
Make Them Live Up To Their OWN Rules.

Difference betwee Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Don't lose sight of the fact this is the Trump DOJ doing an investigation on itself. Which means if the powers they gave this prosecutor are true, he could very well bring criminal charges against Barr for obstruction of justice. It also means that any criminal charges he does bring opens up a whole new can of worms, because the accused now has due process rights including discovery, and the right to confront witnesses against them. I dont think these morons thought this through very well before they pulled this stunt.
We want full exposure. Anyone who obstructs the investigation into the Obama Administration's illegal spying on the Trump campaign and then the conspiracy to drive him from office needs to be exposed, removed, and if appropriate, criminally charged.
they don't like it when you use their rules of engagement against them.
Make Them Live Up To Their OWN Rules.
neither side in their extreme form are good at doing that. just these days we tend to use the extreme assholes as a poster child for the entire side.

not really how life is but how said extremes choose to view things.

I love forcing dunce's like you to lie.

Here, in his own voice....telling illegals to vote.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, [the undocumented.....illegal aliens] will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

This is the part where you screech 'is not, isssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!'

Couple of things Dimwit.
1) You have to register to vote. You just can't walk up to a voting booth and tick some boxes
2) My link clearly states that he is talking about kids of illegals who were born in the US. They are allowed to vote
3) Is Rodriguez an illegal? So we know she isn't so why does the 'I' even matter?

Gina Rodriguez - Wikipedia
Gina Alexis Rodriguez was born in Chicago, Illinois, the youngest daughter of Puerto Ricanparents, Magali and Gino Rodriguez, a boxing referee.

I think you are getting dumber by the post.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, [the undocumented.....illegal aliens] will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Couple of things Dimwit.
1) You have to register to vote. You just can't walk up to a voting booth and tick some boxes
2) My link clearly states that he is talking about kids of illegals who were born in the US. They are allowed to vote
3) Is Rodriguez an illegal? So we know she isn't so why does the 'I' even matter?

Gina Alexis Rodriguez was born in Chicago, Illinois, the youngest daughter of Puerto Ricanparents, Magali and Gino Rodriguez, a boxing referee.

"Couple of things Dimwit.
1) You have to register to vote. You just can't walk up to a voting booth and tick some boxes"

Let's check:

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Sooo....we agree: you'll lie to support the Democrats?

Excellent.

" It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference."

And that means they can vote for any party... automatically registered....you lying dunce.

Seems we proved that you're the dimwit, huh?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Couple of things Dimwit.

"My link clearly states that he is talking about kids of illegals who were born in the US. They are allowed to vote."

I just provided the exact transcript saying about illegal aliens...'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself.'

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Couple of things Dimwit.

".... why does the 'I' even matter?"

This is the weakest attempt to dig yourself out of the hole......a claim that you don't speak English.

[QUO

I just provided the exact transcript saying about illegal aliens...'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself.'

Thanks for your interpretation. As usually, being a dumbfuck, you're wrong.

The vulgarity is a give -away.

Your pain is palpable.

Excellent.

Not only did the Durham vendetta machine collapse like a yooj feces soufflé slathered in Trump ketchup, this galoot who bilked the American taxpayer for years may have inadvertently exposed Trump crimes and failed to hide it.

This is even better than the Cry Baby Loser secretly bankrolling the CyberNinja fiasco in Arizona that uncovered even more votes for President Biden - and duping his lickspittles in that scam as well.
Do you really think it's fair to resurrect an old thread, now that the evidence is out years later showing the old thread like the Durham investigation it thought was a checkmate, was actually just a joke.

Reminders of human fallibility and of the monumental gullibility that prejudices can induce are always timely.
True. But you have the unfair advantage of knowing the outcome, while they were relying on the hopes of what would happen.

History has now shown that Durham had absolutely NOTHING. That he and AG Barr travel abroad and tried to pressure foreign government into supporting their accusations.
And of course, throughout AG Barr continually lied or at best misrepresented the progress of the Durham investigation.

Which lead the believers, into believing.

Just because he has virtually zero to show for his efforts.
He got one guilty plea, for which the person got probation. And two high profile acquittals.

From a standpoint of bang for the buck, Durham really makes the Mueller investigation SHINE by comparison.
Recent revelations also show it was politically motivated. Grounds for dismissal

True. But you have the unfair advantage of knowing the outcome, while they were relying on the hopes of what would happen.
Knowledge vs Ignorance. Fact vs Fiction. Reality vs Fantasy.

Trump's relentless quest to expose the truth of Obama's nativity, and the Legend of Whispering Epps, the Man Who Controls Weak Minds, are also among my favorites.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Of course, the inexplicable heist of an election "Landslide!" - despite recounts, audits, court challenges, and the certifications of fifty states, with nary a suspect anywhere to be found, will alway top the list of alternate-reality gems.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.42.57 AM.png

"WHHAAAAA!
I WON! I WON!"
WHAAAAA!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back