John Chapman Awarded Congressional Medal of Honor

Cross

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2014
Lone Star State
I'm posting a video that the vets in the group might be interested in. Its predator drone footage, at night, of the action John Chapman was awarded 2 Congressional Medal of Honors for. I've picked a soldier reacting to it because he gives some straight forward comments that add to the content. If you have the interest and time to start the video, finish it because there is a pause in the action but its not over till its over. Caution it my stir your emotions.
Steadfast and Loyal.

I'm posting a video that the vets in the group might be interested in. Its predator drone footage, at night, of the action John Chapman was awarded 2 Congressional Medal of Honors for. I've picked a soldier reacting to it because he gives some straight forward comments that add to the content. If you have the interest and time to start the video, finish it because there is a pause in the action but its not over till its over. Caution it my stir your emotions.
Steadfast and Loyal.

He was NOT awarded two Congressional Medals of Honor. Get your facts straight!

Steadfast and Loyal.

He was NOT awarded two Congressional Medals of Honor. Get your facts straight!

Yes you are correct there were two awarded for the same action one to John Chapman and one to Britt Slabinski. There seemed to be some confusion about this action even in the military. Do you know why it took 16 years for the men to get the awards?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back