John Cena apologizes for calling Taiwan a Country

Osiris-ODS, do you your due diligence and apply common sense. That island was a wasteland and has been fucked around with by Asians and Europeans since forever. Japan stepped in and built an infrastructure based on their European skills and connections. Most of the residents who actually moved there and who were not exiled criminals were Chinese. Side note, Japan is a derivative of Chinese culture. Point is being afraid of China is being a douchebag. China has never led the USA into neocon wars. And China is probably the oldest, civilized country on Earth. And finally, average folks from "Taiwan" are obviously way smarter than average folks from Puerto Rico.
who cares all those movies are shit for retards anyhow...

IF that were true, why would China have taken control of the ports at both ends of the Panama Canal? They have also taken control of the Long Beach Sea Port. China is also greatly enlarging a seaport in the Bahamas which is connected to an airport with a 13,000 ft runway. In China, they should be finished building a massive underground port exclusively for submarines. They are also building the largest submarine factory in the world. Right now they are cranking out three nuclear submarines a year.

IF you really do not believe Communist China's goal is to take control of America, you are a fool.

Yes, in fact, I think this woman is a secret Chinese Agent!!!

Okay, trying to take this kind of Hate Radio fear mongering seriously, and I just can't. The Chinese have nowhere near the military capabilities we have.

Wow, they have an interest in the Panama Canal, where most of their shipping goes through. OH MY GOD, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. Oh, no, wait, we aren't.

shut wal mart down for a few weeks and the chinese go back to half a cup of rice per day

John Cena? Pencil-necked, open borders, Never-Trump John Cena? that's who has y'all riled up?

i'd make his fake ass tap out in 2 seconds!

New Topics

Forum List

Back