John Brennan Gives the Plan Away: Biden Officials Moving in “Laser Light Fashion” to Identify and “Root Out” Political Opposition from Population

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
John Brennan Gives the Plan Away: Biden Officials Moving in “Laser Light Fashion” to Identify and “Root Out” Political Opposition from Population

John Brennan Gives the Plan Away: Biden Officials Moving in "Laser Light Fashion" to Identify and "Root Out" Political Opposition from Population (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
21 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Former CIA Director John Brennan, the man who weaponized the CIA to target Hillary Clinton’s political opposition, appeared on MSNBC Wednesday to outline Joe Biden administration plan to identify political enemies, label them domestic terrorists and then “root them out” of the population.
.~Snip~
John Brennan: I know… the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed are now moving in laser light fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements we’ve seen overseas. Where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength, and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians. And unfortunately, I think there has been this momentum that has been generated unfortunately I think of the demagogue of rhetoric of people that’s just departed government but also those who continue in the halls of Congress. So I really do think that the law enforcement, homeland security, intelligence and even the defense officials are doing everything possible to root out what seems to be a very, very serious, and insidious threat to our democracy and our republic.

Comment:
Conservative Americans are now Facsist, Bigots, Racists and White. They are considered all traitors unless they are Progressive Democrat Marxists.
Republicans, Libertarians and especially NRA members are now considered Insurrectionalists and terrorists worse than ISIS and Al Qaeda.
Meanwhile Antifa and BLM celebrated Joey Xi's Inauguration by rioting and destroying more of Portland, Seattle and Denver.
**********​
Brennan the Marxist understudy for the American Beria is talking about a Stalinist style Purge!
This is what happens when you don’t hold people accountable. Brennan and his ilk have been given another opportunity to destroy their political opponents. It’s a shame because Republicans controlled all three branches of government and did nothing to purge the left-wing, deep state, political activists.

John Brennan Gives the Plan Away: Biden Officials Moving in "Laser Light Fashion" to Identify and "Root Out" Political Opposition from Population (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
Former CIA Director John Brennan, the man who weaponized the CIA to target Hillary Clinton’s political opposition, appeared on MSNBC Wednesday to outline Joe Biden administration plan to identify political enemies, label them domestic terrorists and then “root them out” of the population.
.~Snip~
John Brennan: I know… the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed are now moving in laser light fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements we’ve seen overseas. Where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength, and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians. And unfortunately, I think there has been this momentum that has been generated unfortunately I think of the demagogue of rhetoric of people that’s just departed government but also those who continue in the halls of Congress. So I really do think that the law enforcement, homeland security, intelligence and even the defense officials are doing everything possible to root out what seems to be a very, very serious, and insidious threat to our democracy and our republic.

Comment:
Conservative Americans are now Facsist, Bigots, Racists and White. They are considered all traitors unless they are Progressive Democrat Marxists.
Republicans, Libertarians and especially NRA members are now considered Insurrectionalists and terrorists worse than ISIS and Al Qaeda.
Meanwhile Antifa and BLM celebrated Joey Xi's Inauguration by rioting and destroying more of Portland, Seattle and Denver.
**********​
Brennan the Marxist understudy for the American Beria is talking about a Stalinist style Purge!
This is what happens when you don’t hold people accountable. Brennan and his ilk have been given another opportunity to destroy their political opponents. It’s a shame because Republicans controlled all three branches of government and did nothing to purge the left-wing, deep state, political activists.
FAKE NEWS!

Tha

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​
Thats right we evil libertarians.............

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​
The PURGE is on; good luck America.

Greg

Tha

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​
Thats right we evil libertarians.............
"Funny" in a very front line sort of way.

Greg

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​
FAKE NEWS!
Gee; who knew John Brennan had a hologram you lying pos!!!!

Greg

1611222787767.png

We're going to need more prison systems.

Hope Biden has a request for funding that in the House Of Representatives.

*****SMILE*****

:)

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

@ D5, The RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) is the 2nd problem, the 1st problem lays with the American constituency(been fast asleep for a loooong time). The RCDP puts on a pretty decent show of Dem profe$$ional poli'$ against Pub profe$$ional poli'$ but in the end it's obvious to all involved that the RCDP is "hot bunking" with one another. As far as America goes it is no different than any country/empire that preceded America clear back to the Akkadian Empire. The world of psychology(a LOT of religion in that discipline!) still believes that human nature can be perfected or @ least bettered. Those of us that chose to major in sociology especially historical sociology know better as we have the entire recorded history of mankind to prove the psychologists wrong & sociologists right. Historical sociologists study the past eras of humanity to predict the future eras of humanity within reasonable accuracy(easy to do).

Humanity in general works on a cyclic or recurring existence(damned) meaning it's ALWAYS the same show with the same theme(tragicomedy) but always with new actors but with the same names. So just look to the not so distant past(300 yrs or so) to see our future. Just enjoy your existence as I do mine like USMB, hot rods, MUSIC, good chow & of course the FAIRER side of humanity! What's here today will be gone tomorrow then rebuilt once again for the next generation that will not learn from our mistakes so they can repeat our errors so the next generation after them can repeat it all over again(never ends/insanity).

Just enjoy your days

And so, what are they planning putting his supporters after they have catch them? Put them with the COVID violators in Germany?

Right wing extremism had it's time in the sun but you went too far. Now it's time to crawl back under your rocks and wait for the next authoritarian narcissist to lead you.

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

We got probably ten of these types of threads running about. I gotta ask up front. Is this the new Q-Anon conspiracy theory? I hope no one will be consuming baby snacks. :) Seriously, do you people lie awake at night dreaming this stuff up? Next thing you know, we'll be hearing loudspeakers and horns going off hailing our new founding fathers.

BTW, first off, he said "laser like". And he's talking about getting serious about domestic terrorism and the threats that come within. Sounds like he was talking about identifying it and making people aware of it. 100% with him on that. Can't go down the Trump road again. But I'd stop clutching my pearls so tightly. They're not coming for you....yet. :auiqs.jpg:

Its so outlandish I just don't believe it. No one, not even Brennan would say what was said. Good Lord.

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

This traitor is still doing Hillary's dirty work.

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

This traitor is still doing Hillary's dirty work.
It's a long list, but Brennan gets my vote as the most dangerous person in politics. God help us if he becomes head of a government agency again.

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​
Biden's new Justice Dept begins to question suspected Insurrectionists

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

Gunless insurrectionists! I never heard of such a thing!!!

.~Snip~

Comment:
**********​

Gunless insurrectionists! I never heard of such a thing!!!

Right wing extremism had it's time in the sun but you went too far. Now it's time to crawl back under your rocks and wait for the next authoritarian narcissist to lead you.

1611257861939.png

The only extremist authoritarian narcissists I'm noting at this time are the ones hiding behind a fence and 25,000 troops after spending a year not protecting their constituency from the rioters they unleashed in their insurrection.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back