John Bolton to release tell-all book about his time working with Trump

He publicly challenged the veracity of an election he won?
Yes. He did. I've researched the subject. It's probably a historical 1st.

Can you name any other elected head of state leader who challenged the election that they won?

Yes, or no?

(I suspect that you are too much of an intellectual lightweight coward to answer that)
he challenged the election BEFORE it happened. Not after.
Are you seriously trying to frame this as a bifurcation fallacy? Do you seriously lack the critical thinking skills necessary to recognize that it's not an either/or proposition, or are you just pretending to be a dumbass? Or what? :dunno:

Before the 2016 elections, both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump insinuated that the presidential election process was rigged in favor of Clinton. And that was confirmed to be a correct assessment via the Wikileaked DNC emails, and by DNC official Donna Brazile's 2017 book "Hacks". She unapologetically confessed.

After Trump took office, he formed the voter fraud commission, which challenged the veracity of the election that he won by a very slim margin.

Can you name any other elected head of state in the history of democracy who publicly challenged the veracity of an election that they won? Can you admit to yourself that this is an historic 1st?

Last edited:
Bolton has always been a loon.
You wacky liberals hated him.
Trump fired him and he has an axe to grind.
Now you libtards love him. ... :cuckoo:
So why was he hired to begin with?

Attitude.
The moonbat freaks who screeched that Bolton was going to get Murica into World War XXIV (and were probably right), are now waiting with bated breath for his tell-all book to bring down the eeeeevil Orange Man, who hired him to get us into World War XXIV.

Folks, it doesn't get anymore retarded than this.

View attachment 347867
This graphic is a shockingly ignorant way of looking at autism. It doesn’t even make any sense.
You don't give one single flying fuck about anything that you can't leverage for political gain....This situation is a shining example of that.

Go fuck yourself with a wire brush, hack.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety: Green with Envy (Odd Dude has tried and completely failed to leverage any gain in his unique genre, second grade pedestrian prose.

Attitude.
The moonbat freaks who screeched that Bolton was going to get Murica into World War XXIV (and were probably right), are now waiting with bated breath for his tell-all book to bring down the eeeeevil Orange Man, who hired him to get us into World War XXIV.

View attachment 347867
This graphic is a shockingly ignorant way of looking at autism. It doesn’t even make any sense.
You don't give one single flying fuck about anything that you can't leverage for political gain....This situation is a shining example of that.

Go fuck yourself with a wire brush, hack.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety: Green with Envy (Odd Dude has tried and completely failed to leverage any gain in his unique genre, second grade pedestrian prose.
FUMissile.jpg

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.

Thanks - Just preordered from Amazon - I can't wait either!

https://www.amazon.com/Room-Where-H...se+Memoir&qid=1591718587&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.
Fuck Bolton and his book. Cowardly bastard should have testified.

Agree, but it arrives in plenty of time for the election. ;)

Attitude.

View attachment 347867
That's a pretty good assessment IMO. I can agree with it.

And as an addenum to Oddball's astute analysis, I predict that, keeping with their usual modus operendi, the notoriously corrupt fake news media pundits (you all know who they are), will attempt to take some quotes from Bolton's book out-of-context in a ridiculous, futile and childish attempt to paint the orange man bad.

Then claim it is a revelationary "bombshell". :lol:

And when they quote it out-of-context, they will not quote an entire paragraph from the book. Nor will will they even quote an entire sentence. They will quote a few words from the tome and try to spin them.

Mark my words. 6/9/20 12:48PM EST. bookmark this.

Last edited:

Can you name any other elected head of state leader who challenged the election that they won?

Yes, or no?

(I suspect that you are too much of an intellectual lightweight coward to answer that)
Are you seriously trying to frame this as a bifurcation fallacy? Do you seriously lack the critical thinking skills necessary to recognize that it's not an either/or proposition, or are you just pretending to be a dumbass? Or what? :dunno:

Before the 2016 elections, both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump insinuated that the presidential election process was rigged in favor of Clinton. And that was confirmed to be a correct assessment via the Wikileaked DNC emails, and by DNC official Donna Brazile's 2017 book "Hacks". She unapologetically confessed.

After Trump took office, he formed the voter fraud commission, which challenged the veracity of the election that he won by a very slim margin.

Can you name any other elected head of state in the history of democracy who publicly challenged the veracity of an election that they won? Can you admit to yourself that this is an historic 1st?
lol you fucking dumbass. Trump’s so-called election commission supposedly found nothing when in fact the actual cases of voter fraud were 3 Trumptards caught double voting. This was brought to light by a separate, UNBIASED fraud investigation. That bullshit investigation from Trump was only going to publish fraudulent voting done by democrats even though nothing of the sort was found.

It’s not like Trump said “Americans I am going to make sure my election was made legitimate.” This bullshit investigation was kept quiet because all they cared about was finding voting fraud done by democrats and they found NOTHING. In other words, before Trump was elected, he was WRONG about the election being rigged in Hillary’s favor. How convenient you leave that point out lol.

Also, this attempt you are doing at logical fallacies is adorable. You clearly don’t even understand how they work. You’re just pretending you have some authority on the subject. You just googled for a list of logical fallacies and pretend any of them stick in the context of this argument when they really don’t.

I can’t wait.
Fuck Bolton and his book. Cowardly bastard should have testified.

Agree, but it arrives in plenty of time for the election. ;)
All of those books by media/writers/politicians are not worth that much.

If it were up to Bolton we would be in WW3 today....and he would be bouncing from one news show to the next giving his highly paid for hindsight opinions...see guys like Bolton live and die on Hindsight and Hearsay...they get very wealthy being right or wrong...either way makes them rich...but they need American blood being spilled to spark an interest....ergo the war hawk attitude....

Yes, or no?

lol you fucking dumbass. Trump’s so-called election commission supposedly found nothing
You are dodging the question.

I can’t wait.
I started reading a borrowed copy a few days ago and I am not impressed. It is boring right from the first paragraph. I doubt I will read it all.

Have you noticed how quickly this one fell off of the map.

It was supposed to wipe Trump out.

We've forgotten he wrote the damn thing.

Next is a book by a relative. Supposed to be a deathblow to Trump.

We've heard that before.

I am waiting for the one on Adam Schitt and how he beat the fuck out of his gay lover.

Have you noticed how quickly this one fell off of the map.

It was supposed to wipe Trump out.

We've forgotten he wrote the damn thing.

Next is a book by a relative. Supposed to be a deathblow to Trump.

We've heard that before.

I am waiting for the one on Adam Schitt and how he beat the fuck out of his gay lover.
Like at the end of the impeachment hearings, the House Democrats main subject of the closing argument was "John Bolton should testify..." For a whole week we had to yawn through it.

Forum List

Back