John Boehner Destroys Trump: ‘Bloody Insurrection’ Happened Because of the Election ‘Bullsh*t He’s Been Shoveling’

Boehner is right. Trump is responsible for the insurrection and the attack on the Capitol Building. Trump should be indicted for sedition.

Your support of arresting your political enemies for partisan political reasons, is a dangerous game.

You sure you want to play?

Sedition is a crime.. You want to ignore that?

The only way you could get TRump for sedition, would be if the trial was fixed.

You do that, and we will see it and know it.

That will be this political conflict we are in, to the next level.

Consider carefully before you do that. I don't want to hear you whining like a faggot if it blows up in your face.

That was a lie, well a rhetorical device. If it goes that way, I will certainly want to hear you crying out in shock and sadness at the cost of your vile acts coming back on you.

Yeah. Well, Trump has claimed for 40 years that they system is rigged against him.. He also said that if he lost the election, it was rigged.

Are you prepared to take this conflict to the next level?
Is that an implied threat? Trump has weaponized divisiveness while claiming victimhood. He has ALWAYS claimed he's a victim. Are YOU?

We have deep economic and racial stratification in this country and Trump's strategy is to prey on that and make it worse.

Your fucking lies are dismissed. And will not hide the fact that you fuckers have escalated the partisan conflict to include the taking of political prisoners.

AND brownshirt mobs attacking people in the streets both literally and figuratively.

AND arresting people that defend themselves. I admit, i did not see that one coming. I should have. But you people are more vile than a normal person can imagine.

An implied threat? I'm not threatening you. You are destroying this nation. I am just asking you if you have given any thought as to the downsides of such a path.

AND, I see what you are doing. You want to run to the mods and say, "he threatened me" and get me banned.

That is your idea of "debate". Being such a troll asshole that you provoke people into ban level offensives.

So, not only do you want to lock up your enemies you want to use the rules of the game to silence anyone that even talks about your actions....

It is hard to imagine where a person like you would stop.

Or, is it?

1623157004651.png

What makes Boner think his opinion matters to anyone outside the Democratic Party?

The New York Times has obtained an early copy of former House Speaker John Boehner’s new book titled On the House: A Washington Memoir, which appears to include a number of critiques of members of his own Republican party. Perhaps most noteworthy? He blames former President Donald Trump for the deadly insurrection on the Capitol perpetrated by his supporters on Jan. 6.

Originally reported by Maggie Haberman, the Times reveals a number of shocking passages, not least of which is the claim that Trump “incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.”

John Boehner Blames Trump's Bullshit for Bloody Insurection
Boehner should stick with his recent cannabis business. His mental state is all leafed out.

Forum List

Back