Jogger detained in the US for 2 weeks

Tuatara

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2008
Thetis Island, BC
America is now officially the cesspool of the world. A jogger accidentally crosses the border during a low tide from Canada and they detain them for 2 weeks. Seriously, what is wrong with your country? Anyone who comes out to defend this garbage is a huge P.O.S.

"A visitor from France says she was jogging along the beach south of White Rock, B.C., when she crossed the U.S. border without realizing it. So began a two-week nightmare that landed her in a prison jumpsuit."

Jogger who accidentally crossed U.S. border from B.C. detained for 2 weeks | CBC News

America is now officially the cesspool of the world. A jogger accidentally crosses the border during a low tide from Canada and they detain them for 2 weeks. Seriously, what is wrong with your country? Anyone who comes out to defend this garbage is a huge P.O.S.

"A visitor from France says she was jogging along the beach south of White Rock, B.C., when she crossed the U.S. border without realizing it. So began a two-week nightmare that landed her in a prison jumpsuit."

Jogger who accidentally crossed U.S. border from B.C. detained for 2 weeks | CBC News

Like it or not we in America are still at war...we are fighting against a radical jihad...we will reserve the right to defend our borders and to know who is crossing them and why....so suck on it...

Yes we are....thank you Obama.

I'm sure there's more to the story. This just sounds like more hysterical Democrat Fake News. As usual, i'm sure they're omitting the parts of the story that conflict with their 'I Hate Trump' narrative. So, whatever. Movin on...

You should move to the USA and register Democrat. You'd fit right in, because you don't speak for reality, you speak for what you want to believe.

I'm sure there's more to the story. This just sounds like more hysterical Democrat Fake News. As usual, i'm sure they're omitting the parts of the story that conflict with their 'I Hate Trump' narrative. So, whatever. Movin on...
Are you an idiot? Not fake news and stop parroting the biggest idiot who runs your country, it only makes you look stupid. Can you do research and challenge the story? Are you capable of that? It didn't take long for the knuckle draggers to come out.

A cesspool huh?

Than stay the fuck out you sniveling hippy.

Watch where you're going and you won't end up crossing borders. Guess what happens when you cross other country's borders....

YOU GO TO JAIL.

Idiots.

Yes we are....thank you Obama.
Obama?? she was detained by Homeland Security. You know that thing that was implemented by Bush when the US was all scared.

You should move to the USA and register Democrat. You'd fit right in, because you don't speak for reality, you speak for what you want to believe.
Care to challenge the authenticity of the story or are you just blowing smoke. Let me answer for you. You won't. you make a few false claims with nothing to back it up and then move on. keep your cesspool alive.

Operation paperclip if you care to turn off the TV and learn something. The USA is as much a piece of shit as Iran. Maybe worse. Your meatheads in uniform(unemployables--deFUNDING freeDumb) and Nazis in squad cars need an asteroid strike to sort things out
Country Time lemonade to help kids cited for illegal drink stands

Are you an idiot? Not fake news and stop parroting the biggest idiot who runs your country, it only makes you look stupid. Can you do research and challenge the story? Are you capable of that? It didn't take long for the knuckle draggers to come out.

Sorry, looks like more Democrat Fake News. I'm sure there's been omissions to the story, that don't support the 'I Hate Trump' narrative. I've learned to dismiss hysterical ranting from the MSM. It's usually faux outrage nonsense.

A cesspool huh?

Watch where you're going and you won't end up crossing borders. Guess what happens when you cross other country's borders....

YOU GO TO JAIL.

Idiots.

Yes a cesspool. Good to see a POS like you could care less about this woman and her family. I'm willing to bet you're a trump supporter because the one thing in common with all Trump supporters is they are all assholes.

Tell me her children got sent to prison with her instead of being separated.

Sorry, looks like more Democrat Fake News. I'm sure there's been omissions to the story, that don't support the 'I Hate Trump' narrative. I've learned to dismiss hysterical ranting from the MSM. It's usually faux outrage nonsense.
The article was from Canada. Pay attention.

A cesspool huh?

YOU GO TO JAIL.

Idiots.

Yes a cesspool. Good to see a POS like you could care less about this woman and her family. I'm willing to bet you're a trump supporter because the one thing in common with all Trump supporters is they are all assholes.

The more angry faux outrage you express, the more i know this story is absurd Democrat Fake News. I'm sure y'all have made the 'necessary' omissions to the story. Anything to support your 'I Hate Trump' whining. Anyway, i'm bored with your lies. Movin on for real this time...

New Topics

Forum List

Back