Joe's Out Of The Gate - Champion For The American Worker!

We know, already 10,000 dead from Covid on Biden's watch.
That's the quality of the "argument" that is the remains of the failed Trump Admin.

Start a fire...and then scream when the fire Department doesn't put it out within seconds of arriving on scene.

And oh yea...BLAME that fire Department for the fire YOU set.

Dishonest and cynical.

Brilliant
And then Biden said there's nothing we can do to alter the course.

He lied to your face.

Is that really what he said?

You wouldn't LIE about that would you? i mean you are a Trumper and all and lies are what you folks are all about.

How about a quote and link ...

Can you do that liar? No? I'm not surprise.

Is that really what he said?

You wouldn't LIE about that would you? i mean you are a Trumper and all and lies are what you folks are all about.

How about a quote and link ...

Can you do that liar? No? I'm not surprise.
I have no reason to lie. You, however, will make excuses for China Joe. Guaranteed.

Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months

I have no reason to lie.
Of course you do. You're a Trumper, it's what you people DO.

Notice what your ink says stupid.

"Over the next couple months"

You kinda left that part out, insinuating that he said there was nothing to be done EVER.

YOU said " Biden said there's nothing we can do to alter the course. "

And THAT would be a lie

I have no reason to lie.
Of course you do. You're a Trumper, it's what you people DO.

Notice what your ink says stupid.

"Over the next couple months"

You kinda left that part out, insinuating that he said there was nothing to be done EVER.

YOU said " Biden said there's nothing we can do to alter the course. "

And THAT would be a lie
You believed Joe. He lied right to your face.

You can eat all his shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

THIS IS WHY JOE BIDEN CANCELLED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE...IT'S ALL ABOUT PAY FOR PLAY FROM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:
‘The Permit is hereby revoked’: Biden order halts Keystone XL pipeline construction Our new president has already got the Canadians mad at us. Major job losses stopping a project already under way.

~~~~~~
23 Feb 2021
The BNSF train carrying the petroleum is owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway and BNSF transports by rail petroleum products that would otherwise be safely, efficiently, and more ecologically transported by the Keystone XL pipeline. This is a disaster in many ways but it shows how poor decisions by the Biden gang are already harming this country.

Just one of the many more train accidents to come....Thanks to the demented logic of China Joey Xi.

Forum List

Back