Joe's Out Of The Gate - Champion For The American Worker!

Biden is pushing for an extra $1400 per person in everyone's pocket and a $15 minimum wage.

Guess who's fighting both?

Yea...Republicans.

Who supports the working man??

The Biden's made out like bandits! Better than the Clintions - just as long as Joe had access to sell to the highest foreign bidder. He set up Hunter to get a few mill a years plus $100 million in equity with the ChiComs - and got away with it... that was selling the Vice Presidency, imagine what he can make by selling access to ya know, the thing, the Office

Can you explain why you think these actions are good?
Listen, Taz, millions of people are out of work through no fault of thier own, that's number one....secondly, most of these jobs were temporary, it was a controversial move in the first place and this nation, the world is tiring of fossil fuels...its time we embrace global warming, move toward stronger better efficient energy uses and get over the fact WHITE MEN LOST A JOB.....Jesus effin Chrix, can you people for once take a fuckin licken and move on.
...and let's not forget his scheme to import as many illegal aliens as he can so they can work under the table, thus taking jobs away from American workers as well as bringing down the wages in the fields they represent.
Progressives must hate their fellow Americans
Yep.

Just look at who right there in the forefront as far as trying to ruin the lives of those trying to run a small business.

Told ya it's a job killer.
Republicans in general and Trumpers in particular are always against higher wages...
I must be a terrible Trumper-- -- I'm ALL FOR high wages -- -- -- -- by EARNING THEM with higher job skills. Not baseless entitlement.
So you're supposedly for higher wages for...who?

Interesting that you think people making less than $30K a year aren't worthy.

Republicans in general and Trumpers in particular are always against higher wages...
I must be a terrible Trumper-- -- I'm ALL FOR high wages -- -- -- -- by EARNING THEM with higher job skills. Not baseless entitlement.

Why can't we be more like Venezuela where all the people (except the political leaders) are equal??

What an amazing mind you have that you read words, see something different from that written, then form totally false conclusions and ideas based on your total inability to comprehend.

Because Joe Biden loves working men and women so much...he slams down a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits sending the industry into turmoil. This effectively shut down all regulatory process on Federal lands. You would think after 47 years in government stupid Joe would know this.

Oh wait, the video of Biden saying, "I don't know what I'm signing". :auiqs.jpg:

The spore and the whore!

IS IT ME, OR have the right lost thier minds......Trump dismantled everything when he got into office, why can't Joe do it? Trump got mf's drilling in our nations national parks....get a grip you nuts...we won

Because Joe Biden loves working men and women so much...he slams down a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits sending the industry into turmoil. This effectively shut down all regulatory process on Federal lands. You would think after 47 years in government stupid Joe would know this.

Oh wait, the video of Biden saying, "I don't know what I'm signing". :auiqs.jpg:
4 fuckin days in and all you yahoo's got is a fuckin oil issue to bitch about? News Flash you brain dead motherfuckers, we have a pandemic going on and people are going hungry....either find a fuckin hobby to occupy the space in you brainless heads or shut the fuck up.....we're tired of your whiny fuck heads.....

4 fuckin days in and all you yahoo's got is a fuckin oil issue to bitch about? News Flash you brain dead motherfuckers, we have a pandemic going on and people are going hungry....either find a fuckin hobby to occupy the space in you brainless heads or shut the fuck up.....we're tired of your whiny fuck heads.....
Yeah, tens of thousands of people were just put out of work by President Biden. They should feel honored he noticed them!

We know, already 10,000 dead from Covid on Biden's watch.

Biden is pushing for an extra $1400 per person in everyone's pocket and a $15 minimum wage.

First of all, it's not in everyone's pocket. Second, we don't have the money

Third, the minimum wage is for federal employees.

Guess who's fighting both?

Yea...Republicans.

As they should be, although, they don't have much face here considering they had no problem throwing money away when Trump was sitting in the Oval Office.

Who supports the working man??

None of you.
Joe and many D pols promised $2000 during the GA senate campaigns. Then upon winning those elections, they lowered it $1400. What a joke. Joe’s lied already, but no msm outlets report it.

BTW...we have fuck tons of money for Wall Street and the war machine, so stop that bs argument.

Joe and many D pols promised $2000 during the GA senate campaigns. Then upon winning those elections, they lowered it $1400. What a joke. Joe’s lied already, but no msm outlets report it.
Hey dumbass...$600 had already been appropriated. Add the $1400 (that Republicans are fighting by the way) and it adds up to $2K. You want a full $2K?

Fine. Get your Republicans to vote for that. Most Dems would support it.

That's the quality of the "argument" that is the remains of the failed Trump Admin.

Start a fire...and then scream when the fire Department doesn't put it out within seconds of arriving on scene.

And oh yea...BLAME that fire Department for the fire YOU set.

Dishonest and cynical.

Brilliant

Listen, Taz, millions of people are out of work through no fault of thier own, that's number one....secondly, most of these jobs were temporary, it was a controversial move in the first place and this nation, the world is tiring of fossil fuels...its time we embrace global warming, move toward stronger better efficient energy uses and get over the fact WHITE MEN LOST A JOB.....Jesus effin Chrix, can you people for once take a fuckin licken and move on.
Look how racist this POS is

Hey dumbass...$600 had already been appropriated. Add the $1400 (that Republicans are fighting by the way) and it adds up to $2K. You want a full $2K?

Fine. Get your Republicans to vote for that. Most Dems would support it.
Hey Dick lick, they didn’t say $1400. They said $2000. They lied.

You’d never excuse this if Don did it. Why have you excused Joe? Are you dumb like Joe?

You’d never excuse this if Don did it. Why have you excused Joe? Are you dumb like Joe?
Ya know most homophobes actually have unresolved sexual issues. Just saying. You might want to deal with that.

And your math skill are pretty bad.

600 + 1400 = 2000.

And THAT is being fought by...yes...Republicans

That's the quality of the "argument" that is the remains of the failed Trump Admin.

Start a fire...and then scream when the fire Department doesn't put it out within seconds of arriving on scene.

And oh yea...BLAME that fire Department for the fire YOU set.

Dishonest and cynical.

Brilliant
Hey Dumb Fuck, watch Jimmy Dore and learn from a real progressive, unlike you phony neocon msm elitist dupes.

Ya know most homophobes actually have unresolved sexual issues. Just saying. You might want to deal with that.

And your math skill are pretty bad.

600 + 1400 = 2000.

And THAT is being fought by...yes...Republicans
Lol. You missed the point. Not surprising considering your very low intellect.

What a stupid fucking comment , all you fucks come up with one way or another slam whites for one thing or another, if every white in the country left tomorrow you worthless leeches would follow the next day like the worthless assholes you are..
Democrats are a product of poor education. I've heard Democrats say things like going to school is acting white.

Democrats are so stupid and so racist they literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race.

Forum List

Back