Joe: You said..."immediate surge to the border, "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In Biden's speech yesterday at a meeting With the National Governors Association... he made fun of the people that believed
HIM when he said "surge to the border"!!!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"It’s not like people sit around and say, in Guadalajara, “I got a great idea. Let’s sell everything we have, give it to a coyote to take us across the border and leave us in the desert in a country that doesn’t want us where we don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun?

NO JOE... these people HEARD you say "surge to the border"...and they are doing that!

And what did you do to prove to them you wanted them to "surge to the border" ? You stopped building the walls that were working!
You rescinded all the actions Trump did in DISCOURAGING illegal immigrants and YOU ENCOUrAGED them!
Seriously folks that voted for Biden... think as Joe makes fun of these illegals how can he and more importantly YOU not realize the simplicity of encouraging people to break the law "surge to the border" results in
A record 1.7 million migrants from around the world, many of them fleeing pandemic-ravaged countries, were encountered trying to enter the United States illegally in the last 12 months,

Stop hiring illegal migrants.

Simple, ain't it?
Even simpler...Shut the f...k up JOE! Seriously you don't believe when illegals hear Joe say "surge to the borders" they use that as an excuse?
And then idiot Joe stops the fences Trump had been building BUT what does Biden do at the White House building a fence!
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.20.50 AM.png

Simple, ain't it?
Employers are not allowed to check like they use to be able to...if an applicant has a SSN number you can't assume it is forged or you could be sued....so employers threw up their hands and said WTF....hire the people if they will work cheap and not complain....the government gave us a pass....

Front page news today...ILLEGAL KILLS AMERICAN TEEN GIRL...yet another American KILLED by an illegal. Biden has nothing to say. Her mother voted for Biden, now she regrets it.

Simple, ain't it?
No Otis, it's not simple. The very low cost labour is required in American businesses that aren't viable if they need to pay wages that are acceptable to Americans.

We've been over the facts elsewhere on neither political party being willing to move on illegal immigration because of it interfering with America's needs.

Trump blundered into the situation by using it as a cause for racists, and upset the balance. There's no 'winning' solution in this for America.
And fwiw, the same situation exists to a lesser amount in B.C.'s fruit and vegetable growing regions.

Employers are not allowed to check like they use to be able to...if an applicant has a SSN number you can't assume it is forged or you could be sued....so employers threw up their hands and said WTF....hire the people if they will work cheap and not complain....the government gave us a pass....
See my explanation on the real reason government is giving the issue a pass.

No Otis, it's not simple. The very low cost labour is required in American businesses that aren't viable if they need to pay wages that are acceptable to Americans.

We've been over the facts elsewhere on neither political party being willing to move on illegal immigration because of it interfering with America's needs.

Trump blundered into the situation by using it as a cause for racists, and upset the balance. There's no 'winning' solution in this for America.
And fwiw, the same situation exists to a lesser amount in B.C.'s fruit and vegetable growing regions.
How many Americans work at minimum or less than minimum wage??? Simple search on Internet!
247,000 workers earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
About 865,000 workers had wages below the federal minimum.
What is that...?
Add 247,000 to 865,000 you get 1,112,000 OR 0.001523% of the American population
work at minimum or below minimum wage from this source!

And you contend then all of the 1,112,000 minimum or below minimum are illegals??? Prove it!

And you contend then all of the 1,112,000 minimum or below minimum are illegals??? Prove it!

NO, not at all. Out of that I will contend that more Americans are going to have to accept minimum or less than minimum. But I know that they won't, or at least not enough of them will.

And so back to reality! If there are jobs for them they will come and either political party that interferes with that need will be causing more problems than it would be solving.

I'm surprised with the 1.1 million in that it's not higher by now. If Trump comes back and gets his way, it could double overnight! Will the 2.2 million then be happy Americans?

NO, not at all. Out of that I will contend that more Americans are going to have to accept minimum or less than minimum. But I know that they won't, or at least not enough of them will.

And so back to reality! If there are jobs for them they will come and either political party that interferes with that need will be causing more problems than it would be solving.

I'm surprised with the 1.1 million in that it's not higher by now. If Trump comes back and gets his way, it could double overnight! Will the 2.2 million then be happy Americans?
Why do you guess? Oh right... without FACTS you have to make your argument.
FACTS
In 2020, 73.3 million workers age 16 and older in the United States were paid at hourly rates, representing 55.5 percent of all wage and salary workers.
Among those paid by the hour, 247,000 workers earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. About 865,000 workers had wages below the federal minimum.
Together, these 1.1 million workers with wages at or below the federal minimum made up 1.5 percent of all hourly paid workers.
NOW again... what is this argument that American workers work at minimum wage when FACTS are less than
1.5% of All Americans work at minimum or less!
But people like you are so out of touch with reality!

Simple, ain't it?
You're putting the cart ahead of the horse, kid.
The ones who get hired are already here.
Not hiring them won't change the fact that they've already broken the law by illegally crossing the border. Maybe they're coming for the free healthcare every democrat raised their hand in support of during the debates?
Nah, it must be the possibility of picking vegetables in a hot field all day.
Grow up.

Why do you guess? Oh right... without FACTS you have to make your argument.
FACTS
In 2020, 73.3 million workers age 16 and older in the United States were paid at hourly rates, representing 55.5 percent of all wage and salary workers.
That sounds about right, based on population size.
Among those paid by the hour, 247,000 workers earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. About 865,000 workers had wages below the federal minimum.
I didn't dispute your 1.1 million number.
Together, these 1.1 million workers with wages at or below the federal minimum made up 1.5 percent of all hourly paid workers.
I'll accept that figure with caution.
NOW again... what is this argument that American workers work at minimum wage when FACTS are less than
1.5% of All Americans work at minimum or less!
But people like you are so out of touch with reality!
I'm cautious because figures on unemployment and other stats related to jobs available aren't reliable and accurate. But let's just suppose they are for now.

The number of jobs or the per centage of jobs that need to be filled with minimum or less is much higher than 1.5%. Those jobs are filled by illegals or not fillled by anyone.

How many illegal workers are employed in America with minimum wages or less? I don't know but I would guess that it's more than a million or two. And how can we find out? Will there be records kept by employers? Could you find out and let me know?

BTW, what are you trying to argue? Are you trying to say that there aren't many illegal aliens working in America?

If that's true then no problem, right?

edit: Here's something that might be helpful for a start.

About 45 million immigrants.

Last edited:
Front page news today...ILLEGAL KILLS AMERICAN TEEN GIRL...yet another American KILLED by an illegal. Biden has nothing to say. Her mother voted for Biden, now she regrets it.
The libs won't touch that ^^^ with a 10 foot pole. Why isn't Biden in prison?? By the way the teen KILLED by the illegal was black.

In Biden's speech yesterday at a meeting With the National Governors Association... he made fun of the people that believed
HIM when he said "surge to the border"!!!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"It’s not like people sit around and say, in Guadalajara, “I got a great idea. Let’s sell everything we have, give it to a coyote to take us across the border and leave us in the desert in a country that doesn’t want us where we don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun?

NO JOE... these people HEARD you say "surge to the border"...and they are doing that!

And what did you do to prove to them you wanted them to "surge to the border" ? You stopped building the walls that were working!
You rescinded all the actions Trump did in DISCOURAGING illegal immigrants and YOU ENCOUrAGED them!
Seriously folks that voted for Biden... think as Joe makes fun of these illegals how can he and more importantly YOU not realize the simplicity of encouraging people to break the law "surge to the border" results in
A record 1.7 million migrants from around the world, many of them fleeing pandemic-ravaged countries, were encountered trying to enter the United States illegally in the last 12 months,

Just another impeachable offence he can be hanged for.

Just another impeachable offence he can be hanged for.
How ironic Biden moaned and groaned about the 10 year old rape victim that may never had been if the "Illegal immigrant" that has been charged with the rape had been stopped!

Forum List

Back