Joe the Buck Stops Here Biden Blames Inflation on Party Not in Power

What is Veggie Joe's plan?

Post his plan.
Print up a few more trillion dollars and dump it into the economy will fix inflation!
4206276C-0E36-44FC-A84B-8F7A094C7405.gif

No doubt the oil company's are making record profits not bring more oil on line.

And I have no doubt that oil company's will take in record profits to punish the Biden adm. And get a regime in Washington that will let them do as they please.

Thank you for pointing that out.
7% profit margin, Dumbass.

The great uniter!

President Joe Biden sought Tuesday to ease fears over inflation, arguing that tackling rising prices is his top domestic priority and accusing Republicans of having no plan to offer Americans relief.

“They don’t want to solve inflation by lowering your costs,” Biden said in remarks at the White House. “They want to solve it by raising your taxes and lowering your income.”
I figured the thread title was a lie, considering who started the thread.

handlethetruth said:
He laid out his plan. Did you read anything beside the hot job. I actually watched what he said live and he has a plan. You just don't take the time to listen idiot.

THEN POST IT> If you're so sure it is there POST IT and make liars out of your opposition. I"M WAITING. WE. ARE. WAITING.

The Labor Department reported last month that the consumer price index jumped 8.5% in March from 12 months earlier, the sharpest year-over-year increase since December 1981. Including the economic figures from March, inflation has notched 40-year highs for five straight months.

To curtail the spike in inflation, the Federal Reserve raised its key short-term interest rate by half a percentage point last week and signaled further increases. Top economists expect the Fed to lift the rate as high as 2.5% to 2.75% by the end of the year from its current 0.75%-to-1% range.

U.S. stocks surged after the interest rate hike but tumbled the next day and extended their losses through Monday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not a plan.

The Labor Department reported last month that the consumer price index jumped 8.5% in March from 12 months earlier, the sharpest year-over-year increase since December 1981. Including the economic figures from March, inflation has notched 40-year highs for five straight months.

To curtail the spike in inflation, the Federal Reserve raised its key short-term interest rate by half a percentage point last week and signaled further increases. Top economists expect the Fed to lift the rate as high as 2.5% to 2.75% by the end of the year from its current 0.75%-to-1% range.

U.S. stocks surged after the interest rate hike but tumbled the next day and extended their losses through Monday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not a plan.
I’ll take glee in watching millennials paying 28% on credit cards and 18% home loan rates.

I'm gonna help you here. HandleTheTruth He must have said all the things you were itching to hear but he had no plan. All he did was to criticize everyone but the person to blame.........the person who's telling him what to say and do. He has no plan other than to destroy this nation, destroy the american people. This is nothing but the obama admin all over again..only worse.

Trump had a $2 trillion plan in the works? Who knew.

We could simply revert to Trump's policies down the line and be far better off. Biden is being directed by children and/or enemies.
A bunch of immature woke activist morons. That’s who is running Biden.

Forum List

Back