Joe takes us back to war....

So we didn't leave and I was right all along?

You know that isn't true but chose to lie anyway.

We never left. I posted the link where we were bombing just days before the election.

Even Trump supporters are noting "except where we didn't leave".
and I posted the link that showed congress stopped trump from pulling troops out,,

do you have a point or is this just more outburst from the retarded kid in the back of the bus??

Congress can't stop Trump but All the same you are still saying the same thing as me. We never left.
if they cant then how do you explain they did???

as for syria,, people in the military lied to trump and left people there,,

to bad more people didnt call trumps bluff and pull all troops out before xmas,,

In Syria...told you libs...
As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.
Obama got us in that war.

You do know that 6 million Syrian refugees fled to other countries because of the thousands of barrel bombs Mehr Assad dropped on civilians,
Yes, after the Hussein decided to fund and arm Syrian Terrorists to launch terror attacks throughout the country.

We never left. I posted the link where we were bombing just days before the election.

and I posted the link that showed congress stopped trump from pulling troops out,,

do you have a point or is this just more outburst from the retarded kid in the back of the bus??

Congress can't stop Trump but All the same you are still saying the same thing as me. We never left.

to bad more people didnt call trumps bluff and pull all troops out before xmas,,

They didn't. Did Congress stop Trump from making mexico pay for the wall? Getting a new trade deal with china? A new agreement with Iran? Did Congress stop Trump from releases his great health care plan?

They didn't. Did Congress stop Trump from making mexico pay for the wall? Getting a new trade deal with china? A new agreement with Iran? Did Congress stop Trump from releases his great health care plan?
youre changing the subject because youre losing the argument,,

this is why I know youre no libertarian,,
if you didnt want war you would be talking about current events and trying to stop new wars,, but instead youre complaining about a history that cant be changed,,,

you progs love a good war,,

youre changing the subject because youre losing the argument,,
disagreeing doesnt make you right,,

if you didnt want war you would be talking about current events and trying to stop new wars,, but instead youre complaining about a history that cant be changed,,,

I never said I was. I said I voted for the Libertarian candidate because she was the best option.

Two war candidates and the Libertarian. Easy choice.

I never said I was. I said I voted for the Libertarian candidate because she was the best option.

Funny....because the Libertarian candidate received ~3mil fewer votes than in 2016, when way more people voted....nothing to see here.

so you are a prog,, got it,,
if you voted for the lib guy then you must be in favor of using force to make others think the way you want them to,,

doesnt answer the question why you focus on history that cant be changed insted of the current events that stand a chance at changing??

Funny....because the Libertarian candidate received ~3mil fewer votes than in 2016, when way more people voted....nothing to see here.

Sure..... unfortunately this vote had most people simply trying to make sure either Trump or Biden didnt win even though in the big picture they get the same either way.

Sure..... unfortunately this vote had most people simply trying to make sure either Trump or Biden didnt win even though in the big picture they get the same either way.
I hope you're right...seems odd to me though.

Doesn't bother me. The more dead terrorists the better.
They are not terrorists...this was not an attack on Isis....our reengagement in the area could doom whatever progress Trump made towards peace in the region....and no word afterwards from Joe as to why...no explanation at all.....still doesn't bother you?....

Doesn't bother me. The more dead terrorists the better.
They are not terrorists...this was not an attack on Isis....our reengagement in the area could doom whatever progress Trump made towards peace in the region....and no word afterwards from Joe as to why...no explanation at all.....still doesn't bother you?....
To me all Islamist radicals are terrorists.

Forum List

Back