Joe takes us back to war....

We never left so how do we go back?

In SYRIA?

Are you on drugs?

Why do I have to hold the hands of so many here?

U.S. Sending More Troops to Syria to Counter the Russians
I'm not subscribing to the New Yawk Slimes.

Don't. The headline is there.
I want to see the date.

US drone strike kills 14 militants in NW Syria

Oct 22 2020

Just a few days before the election.

So Joe put a pox on Trump's peacemaking in the Middle East by starting a war there. Disgrace!!

In SYRIA?

Are you on drugs?

I want to see the date.

Oct 22 2020

Those militants killed thousands and were targeting NATO peacekeepers. They took advantage of us in an election season, which Demmies exploited. But you knew that.

So Joe put a pox on Trump's peacemaking in the Middle East by starting a war there. Disgrace!!

In SYRIA?

Are you on drugs?

I want to see the date.

Oct 22 2020

Those militants killed thousands and were targeting NATO peacekeepers. They took advantage of us in an election season, which Demmies exploited. But you knew that.

I'm not here to defend Democrats and their wars.

"Air strikes against Iran-backed militia in Syria were approved by US President Joe Biden and intended as reprisal for rocket attacks on US bases in Iraq, multiple media outlets reported citing unnamed administration officials"
So Iran shoots a few missiles at our green zone in Iraq and Joe bombs Syria?.....wow....
They all look alike to Racist Joe.

As usual....wrong target...wrong time....wrong reason....its like dems are addicted to war...but they don't know or want to admit who are real enemies are.....

In Syria...told you libs...

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

We have no business being in Iraq or Syria.
dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.
Obama put Islamic terror on steroids.

He did. He armed them. That doesn't mean we ever left Syria.
I wish I could say I like watching you lie,, but since I know youre just ignorant it makes it sad,,,

You were cheering when Trump was bombing folks.
I was not...that's a lie...but Trump was ridding the area of militant terrorist's called Isis you know Obama's JV team...what is Joe doing?....

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.

I wish I could say I like watching you lie,, but since I know youre just ignorant it makes it sad,,,

Oct 22 2020

I was not...that's a lie...but Trump was ridding the area of militant terrorist's called Isis you know Obama's JV team...what is Joe doing?....

Your article says he was doing the same thing Trump did.

excerpt

It was not immediately clear what damage was caused and if there were any casualties from the U.S. strike.

Retaliatory U.S. military strikes have occurred a number of times in the past few years.

The rocket attacks on U.S. positions in Iraq were carried out as Washington and Tehran are looking for a way to return to the 2015 nuclear deal abandoned by former U.S. President Donald Trump.

In the Feb. 15 attack, rockets hit the U.S. military base housed at Erbil International Airport in the Kurdish-run region killing one non-American contractor and injuring a number of American contractors and a U.S. service member. Another salvo struck a base hosting U.S. forces north of Baghdad days later hurting at least one contractor.

Rockets hit Baghdad’s Green Zone on Monday which houses the U.S. embassy and other diplomatic missions.

Earlier this week, the Kataib Hezbollah group, one of the main Iran-aligned Iraqi militia group, denied any role in recent rocket attacks against U.S. targets in Iraq.

Some Western and Iraqi officials say the attacks, often claimed by little-known groups, are being carried out by militants with links to Kataib Hezbollah as a way for Iranian allies to harass U.S. forces without being held accountable.

Since late 2019, the United States carried out high-profile strikes against the Kataib Hezbollah militia group in Iraq and Syria in response to sometimes deadly rocket attacks against U.S.-led forces.

Under the Trump administration, the escalator back-and-forth stoked tensions, culminating in the U.S. killing of Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani and a retaliatory Iranian ballistic missile attack against U.S. forces in Iraq last year.

Copyright 2021 Thomson Reuters.

Oct 22 2020
if only the dems didnt stop his withdraw this wouldnt have been needed,,

Not even 90 days in office and Joe had to bomb someone...so he picked a nation that has been torn apart by conflict for a decade that can't fight back or even stop our jets....if you think only militants were killed you have never been in combat during an airstrike....its devastating....

Aren't you all sick of war and killing and rebuilding what we destroy by now?....I know I am and that's what made me vote for Trump...his promise to bring our men and women home....

He's only making more terrorists!!

You can't fight an ideology with missiles and bombs!!

All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

Oct 22 2020

I thought he did withdraw? No?

Oct 22 2020

I thought he did withdraw? No?
and what else did I say???

he was lied to about how many were left there,,

do try and keep up,,,

Forum List

Back