What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe, shower us with money and win our love

Smokin' OP

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
3,294
Reaction score
1,694
Points
908
Location
Florida
Bro, you Dem idiots are now proposing a traffic congestion tax on the 1%. You know, because 1% should be responsible for the other 99% of traffic congestion. Why don't you gutless cowards call it what it really is, steal OUR money tax. :eusa_hand:
WTF?
In San Francisco?
It won't even be enacted for 4-5 years, IF it even passes.
1%?
A $6.50 tax if you make $100,000 or more IF you travel in the most congested zones, not all roads and only during peak times of congestion, making $100,000 in SF isn't even lower middle class.

Singapore, Stockholm and London, cities that have enforced congestion pricing for decades.

Trump and his cult claim to love America but don't ever want to support it.

Terrible job at diversion.
 

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
34,851
Reaction score
4,246
Points
1,130
Joe Biden is doing the same to the country that he did to his corrupt son--throwing money at him to win his love.

Hasn't that been US politics for decades, if not centuries?


I love it when people find out something that has been going on for forever, and thinking it's new.
 

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
7,234
Reaction score
4,165
Points
940
Location
South Carolina
Biden is doing what they did in preperation to steal an election, starting with masks…next it’ll be lockdowns, an viola! Mail in voting again…
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top