Joe Rogan shreds CNN and CNN's Medical Expert Dr. Sanjay Gupta for network's 'lies' about COVID treatment

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta.

"They shouldn't have said that," Gupta admitted.

And Context does matter - go back and red the 1st post, rad the transcript. Gupta is asked why didn't he ask CNN why they lied, and hs answers he should have, acknowledging more than once they lied. God, you just can't stop lying. You are such a waste of time...
What exactly do you think I lied about?! Youre FOS

More anecdotal evidence about Horsey Dewormer, for which there are NO peer review studies in relation to ANY effectiveness on COVID?

Glad ol' Joe got better. Same might have happened if he'd taken a placebo. :lol:

240781685_591807155181482_3439391800299311750_n-480x504.jpg

More anecdotal evidence about Horsey Dewormer, for which there are NO peer review studies in relation to ANY effectiveness on COVID?

Glad ol' Joe got better. Same might have happened if he'd taken a placebo. :lol:

240781685_591807155181482_3439391800299311750_n-480x504.jpg
I’ve never understood this “horse dewormer” narrative. Ivermectin is a legit human drug that has been massively prescribed and used all over the world for various treatments. Why is it being called a horse dewormer?

And why is Rogan getting slack for taking it at the direction of his doctor. Isn’t that what we should all be doing? Seeking medical advice from our doctors.

I’ve never understood this “horse dewormer” narrative. Ivermectin is a legit human drug that has been massively prescribed and used all over the world for various treatments. Why is it being called a horse dewormer?

And why is Rogan getting slack for taking it at the direction of his doctor. Isn’t that what we should all be doing? Seeking medical advice from our doctors.

He needs to find a new doctor. Again, zero evidence that it works on COVID.
But yes, I guess it deworms people too.

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

CNN HS BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING, AGREED UPON FALSE NARRATIVE-SPREADING, FAKE NEWS SURROGATE ARM OF THE MARXIST LEFT EXTREMIST DEMOCRAT PARTY WHOSE RATINGS HAVE DROPPED INTO THE GRAVE THEY HAVE DUG FOR THEMSELVES ...AND PODCAST HOST JOE ROGAN HELP TO SHOVEL MORE DIRT INTO THE HOLE RECENTLY.

CNN and Dr. Fauci have been pushing COVID-19 vaccinations as the only cure, the only option to prevent getting COVID-19 or being able to help if you get COVID-19, refusing to talk about other medications that have scientifically and medically been proven to help before and after getting the virus. They have actually attacked people and these medications in order to push the false narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are the ONLY option. For example, CNN publicly and repeatedly declared the medication
ivermectin, that Rogan was prescribed by a doctor to treat COVID-19, is a 'HORSE DE-WORMER' you get from a Veterinarian to discourage Americans from choosing to take the medication instead of getting vaccinated.

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta went on Rogan's Podcast, and he and CNN were crucified on air.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"By the way, I'm glad you're better," Gupta said.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"By the way, I'm glad you're better," Gupta said.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

JOE ROGAN BLASTS MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIS COVID TREATMENT: ‘DO I HAVE TO SUE CNN?’

"That bothered you," Gupta said, grinning.

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

Calling a proven medication that helps COVID-19-infected medicine a 'Horse De-Wormer' IS 'NOT THE MOST FLATTERING THING'?! NO, Gupta either just proved he does NOT 'get it' or he was just trying to protect CNN....and Rogan did not let him get away with it"

"It's a lie," Rogan pushed back. "It's a lie on a news network … and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine."

Dr. Gupta brought up the comment made by the FDA meant to discourage people from using the proven beneficial medication as opposed to getting the vaccinations: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow,"

But Rogan remained persistent on calling out CNN's coverage of a drug that's been "given out to billions and billions of people" and resulted in a Nobel Prize.

Rogan continued to destroy CNN on their lying and fake coverage:

"Why would they lie and say that's horse dewormer?" Rogan asked. "I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?"

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta.

"They shouldn't have said that," Gupta admitted.

"Why did they do that?" Rogan asked.

"I don't know," Gupta responded.

"You didn't ask? You're the medical guy over there!" Rogan exclaimed.

"I didn't ask," Gupta said. "I should've asked before coming on this podcast."

NO - as the 'medical expert' on CNN, you should have demanded CNN explain why they lied as soon as you did it.....and as a Dr, who has taken an oath to do what is best for patients you should ask yourself why you allowed them to lie in order to push the accepted political false narrative instead of standing up for what was tight and in the best interest of patients / sick.

Like Biden, CNN has zero credibility on anything anymore.

CNN's only purpose is to serve the DemoKKKrat party by telling lies to dumb people, who then go out and repeat those lies.

Look at all the retards on the board like DrLove and JackOfNoTrades who are STILL repeating the "hOrSE dEwoRMeR!" lie. They're just too stupid to know any better, and CNN counts on that.

He needs to find a new doctor. Again, zero evidence that it works on COVID.
But yes, I guess it deworms people too.

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.
The drug has been used in billions of people all over the world and has actually been a life saver for those living in impoverished countries with sanitation problems. To dismiss it as a horse dewormer is not accurate.

If Rogan was following the advice of his doctor then he is doing the right thing. I don’t think it’s a valid attack to go after him for doing so and to just say he needs a new doctor without knowing anything about his medical history or where the prescription came from.

Ivermec
CNN's only purpose is to serve the DemoKKKrat party by telling lies to dumb people, who then go out and repeat those lies.

Look at all the retards on the board like DrLove and JackOfNoTrades who are STILL repeating the "hOrSE dEwoRMeR!" lie. They're just too stupid to know any better, and CNN counts on that.
No we just laugh at the maroons like Rogan who take a medication that isn't approved by anyone...for use on COVID-19. Ivermectin is used around the world on humans in small doses to treat parasitic infestations due to unsanitary food, water, environment, etc. It has not been approved for treating COVID-19. Rogan claims he got it from a doctor, but Rogan's word is....well, like a bad radio signal...fades in and out. He was pissed because a major news organization broadcast that he was taking a medication meant primarily for deworming livestock. Funny actually. That's why he was beating on Gupta (who held his own. I wouldn't have apologized. Who the fuck is Joe Rogan?) Wah....don't spread your misinformation, open your trap and give people a reason to make fun of you.

Lying sacks. That's like saying don't take Penicillin because vets use it to treat mange.

He did take ivermectin. Said so himself. I don't give two shits if it turned into a horse dewormer joke. He deserved it given the fact that the drug isn't approved for use for COVID-19.
He gonna get all mad and pouty because it turned him into a laughingstock....sorry, not sorry.

Another former reality TV show host with a microphone....where have I seen this script before. :)
The only thing approved for covid treatment is the jab, and since it's not the only thing for treating covid and doesn't work, the thing is to figure out WHY Fauci... is lying.

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

I see it everyday in right wing and alt-right media.
And at a pace that far outstrips anything on the left.
Oh..yeah, and your savior bullying a reporter from the pulpit....isn't fake news...it's just being a bully.

Where is that guy now??? :)

You consume right wing and alt-right media EVERY DAY? Wow, you have a problem, man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back