Joe Rogan shreds CNN and CNN's Medical Expert Dr. Sanjay Gupta for network's 'lies' about COVID treatment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN HS BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING, AGREED UPON FALSE NARRATIVE-SPREADING, FAKE NEWS SURROGATE ARM OF THE MARXIST LEFT EXTREMIST DEMOCRAT PARTY WHOSE RATINGS HAVE DROPPED INTO THE GRAVE THEY HAVE DUG FOR THEMSELVES ...AND PODCAST HOST JOE ROGAN HELP TO SHOVEL MORE DIRT INTO THE HOLE RECENTLY.

CNN and Dr. Fauci have been pushing COVID-19 vaccinations as the only cure, the only option to prevent getting COVID-19 or being able to help if you get COVID-19, refusing to talk about other medications that have scientifically and medically been proven to help before and after getting the virus. They have actually attacked people and these medications in order to push the false narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are the ONLY option. For example, CNN publicly and repeatedly declared the medication
ivermectin, that Rogan was prescribed by a doctor to treat COVID-19, is a 'HORSE DE-WORMER' you get from a Veterinarian to discourage Americans from choosing to take the medication instead of getting vaccinated.

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta went on Rogan's Podcast, and he and CNN were crucified on air.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"By the way, I'm glad you're better," Gupta said.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

On Wednesday's installment of "The Joe Rogan Experience," Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.

"Thank you," Rogan responded. "You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad … The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication."

JOE ROGAN BLASTS MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIS COVID TREATMENT: ‘DO I HAVE TO SUE CNN?’

"That bothered you," Gupta said, grinning.

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary."

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.

Calling a proven medication that helps COVID-19-infected medicine a 'Horse De-Wormer' IS 'NOT THE MOST FLATTERING THING'?! NO, Gupta either just proved he does NOT 'get it' or he was just trying to protect CNN....and Rogan did not let him get away with it"

"It's a lie," Rogan pushed back. "It's a lie on a news network … and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine."

Dr. Gupta brought up the comment made by the FDA meant to discourage people from using the proven beneficial medication as opposed to getting the vaccinations: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow,"

But Rogan remained persistent on calling out CNN's coverage of a drug that's been "given out to billions and billions of people" and resulted in a Nobel Prize.

Rogan continued to destroy CNN on their lying and fake coverage:

"Why would they lie and say that's horse dewormer?" Rogan asked. "I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?"

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta.

"They shouldn't have said that," Gupta admitted.

"Why did they do that?" Rogan asked.

"I don't know," Gupta responded.

"You didn't ask? You're the medical guy over there!" Rogan exclaimed.

"I didn't ask," Gupta said. "I should've asked before coming on this podcast."

NO - as the 'medical expert' on CNN, you should have demanded CNN explain why they lied as soon as you did it.....and as a Dr, who has taken an oath to do what is best for patients you should ask yourself why you allowed them to lie in order to push the accepted political false narrative instead of standing up for what was tight and in the best interest of patients / sick.

Like Biden, CNN has zero credibility on anything anymore.

CNN HS BEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING, PROPAGANDA-PUSHING, AGREED UPON FALSE NARRATIVE-SPREADING, FAKE NEWS SURROGATE ARM OF THE MARXIST LEFT EXTREMIST DEMOCRAT PARTY WHOSE RATINGS HAVE DROPPED INTO THE GRAVE THEY HAVE DUG FOR THEMSELVES ...AND PODCAST HOST JOE ROGAN HELP TO SHOVEL MORE DIRT INTO THE HOLE RECENTLY.

CNN and Dr. Fauci have been pushing COVID-19 vaccinations as the only cure, the only option to prevent getting COVID-19 or being able to help if you get COVID-19, refusing to talk about other medications that have scientifically and medically been proven to help before and after getting the virus. They have actually attacked people and these medications in order to push the false narrative that the COVID-19 vaccinations are the ONLY option. For example, CNN publicly and repeatedly declared the medication
ivermectin, that Rogan was prescribed by a doctor to treat COVID-19, is a 'HORSE DE-WORMER' you get from a Veterinarian to discourage Americans from choosing to take the medication instead of getting vaccinated.

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta went on Rogan's Podcast, and he and CNN were crucified on air.

Calling a proven medication that helps COVID-19-infected medicine a 'Horse De-Wormer' IS 'NOT THE MOST FLATTERING THING'?! NO, Gupta either just proved he does NOT 'get it' or he was just trying to protect CNN....and Rogan did not let him get away with it"

"It's a lie," Rogan pushed back. "It's a lie on a news network … and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine."

Dr. Gupta brought up the comment made by the FDA meant to discourage people from using the proven beneficial medication as opposed to getting the vaccinations: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow,"

But Rogan remained persistent on calling out CNN's coverage of a drug that's been "given out to billions and billions of people" and resulted in a Nobel Prize.

"Why would they lie and say that's horse dewormer?" Rogan asked. "I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?"

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta.

NO - as the 'medical expert' on CNN, you should have demanded CNN explain why they lied as soon as you did it.....and as a Dr, who has taken an oath to do what is best for patients you should ask yourself why you allowed them to lie in order to push the accepted political false narrative instead of standing up for what was tight and in the best interest of patients / sick.

Exposed you Joe Rogan? Don’t make me laugh.

Shred??? LOL. Rogan hemmed and hawed through a lot of Gupta's questions. He just reinforced that he is another alt-right shill. Despite his constant protestations.
Now, I don't normally listen to Rogan because he's just another hack, but I did listen to this one...and Gupta acquitted himself nicely. Rogan came off like
the uninformed believer in and disseminator of misinformation that he is.

I'll give Gupta credit for going on with Rogan. He knew what he was in for and many told him not to.

I listened to some of it. Rogan did well by simply presenting facts. Gupta did what he could with them and made his points where he could.

I give both of them credit because they had the simple balls to have an honest conversation, which seems to be in pretty short supply right now, having been abandoned for the cancel technique, which doesn't care at all about facts.

Hahahahaha, did you watch the podcast?!?! I watched it last night. It was a 3 hour discussion amongst two guys sharing some bourbon that got a long very well. You’re a fool with the way you lie and mischaracterize the conversation

Shred??? LOL. Rogan hemmed and hawed through a lot of Gupta's questions. He just reinforced that he is another alt-right shill. Despite his constant protestations.
Now, I don't normally listen to Rogan because he's just another hack, but I did listen to this one...and Gupta acquitted himself nicely. Rogan came off like
the uninformed believer in and disseminator of misinformation that he is.

Gupta admitted they lied.

But yea, Rogan put out the misinformation. LMAO

Gupta admitted they lied.

But yea, Rogan put out the misinformation. LMAO
He did take ivermectin. Said so himself. I don't give two shits if it turned into a horse dewormer joke. He deserved it given the fact that the drug isn't approved for use for COVID-19.
He gonna get all mad and pouty because it turned him into a laughingstock....sorry, not sorry.

Another former reality TV show host with a microphone....where have I seen this script before. :)

Slade3200
Once again you prove yourself to be a propaganda-pushing, CNN ass-licker who helps push the false narratives.

Rogan hit Gupta right between the eyes with a 2x4, asking him point blank why CNN lied about the drug that is proven to medically benefit virus-infected patients that resulted in a REAL Nobel Prize (not like the on Barry received), why Gupta, their medical expert, did NOT say something when HE KNEW they lied, and why CNN attacks and lies about other medications that are proven to work in favor of only pushing the vaccine...and Gupta could not answer.

The Facts were hammered home:
- There are more drugs on the market that have been proven to help COVID-19 patients. There is 1 rug that reduces inflammation caused by the virus by 40 - 60% reducing the symptoms of the virus greatly, and there is another drug that reduces an infected person's chances of not going on a ventilator by 40% and increasing the odds of people on ventilators coming off of them by 50%; yet CNN had either refused to report on them or have LIED about them.

- CNN has and continues to lie about those drugs in favor of only pushing masks and vaccines.

He did take ivermectin. Said so himself. I don't give two shits if it turned into a horse dewormer joke. He deserved it given the fact that the drug isn't approved for use for COVID-19.
He gonna get all mad and pouty because it turned him into a laughingstock....sorry, not sorry.

Another former reality TV show host with a microphone....where have I seen this script before. :)

It tuned into. LOL

That's the way CNN reported it. They lied and got exposed.

More fake news from the left and CNN. Where have I seen this before?

Oh yea......................

It tuned into. LOL

That's the way CNN reported it. They lied and got exposed.

More fake news from the left and CNN. Where have I seen this before?

Oh yea......................

I see it everyday in right wing and alt-right media.
And at a pace that far outstrips anything on the left.
Oh..yeah, and your savior bullying a reporter from the pulpit....isn't fake news...it's just being a bully.

Where is that guy now??? :)

Slade3200
Once again you prove yourself to be a propaganda-pushing, CNN ass-licker who helps push the false narratives.

Rogan hit Gupta right between the eyes with a 2x4, asking him point blank why CNN lied about the drug that is proven to medically benefit virus-infected patients that resulted in a REAL Nobel Prize (not like the on Barry received), why Gupta, their medical expert, did NOT say something when HE KNEW they lied, and why CNN attacks and lies about other medications that are proven to work in favor of only pushing the vaccine...and Gupta could not answer.

- There are more drugs on the market that have been proven to help COVID-19 patients. There is 1 rug that reduces inflammation caused by the virus by 40 - 60% reducing the symptoms of the virus greatly, and there is another drug that reduces an infected person's chances of not going on a ventilator by 40% and increasing the odds of people on ventilators coming off of them by 50%; yet CNN had either refused to report on them or have LIED about them.

- CNN has and continues to lie about those drugs in favor of only pushing masks and vaccines.
No he didn't. He asked why CNN reported that he took a horse dewormer. And Gupta did answer. The other medications are not recommended because they have not been proven to work.
All that was hammered home is that Rogan is firmly in his camp of misinformation. That's all. Gupta tried to change his mind. I wish more liberals and progressives took that tack with the right wing.

No he's not.

The doctor admitted they lied, he looked like a fool trying to cover for himself and CNN.
He did nothing of the sort. They had a direct and honest conversation. Y’all should take nots and try and conduct yourselves the same way. These spun up hyperbole and demonization tactics y’all use are transparent and old

Slade3200

Gupta did answer and they moved on without making a big deal of it like you drama queens are doing. I don’t agree with those who call it demormer. I shook my head when I saw Lemon try and dog on Rogan last night for how he answered Guptas questions about not being vaccinated. Lemon was doing the same thing you’re doing right now. Spinning up a narrative to make it look like Gupta skewered Rogan. You and Don are two peas in a pod

Gupta did answer and they moved on without making a big deal of it like you drama queens are doing.
On the contrary, LIAR, Rogan continued to hammer both Gupta and CNN, as the transcript above proves.

FAIL....and a loss of furth credibility...if you have any left.

He did nothing of the sort. (Gupta admitted they lied.)

And Context does matter - go back and red the 1st post, rad the transcript. Gupta is asked why didn't he ask CNN why they lied, and hs answers he should have, acknowledging more than once they lied. God, you just can't stop lying. You are such a waste of time...

And Context does matter - go back and red the 1st post, rad the transcript. Gupta is asked why didn't he ask CNN why they lied, and hs answers he should have, acknowledging more than once they lied. God, you just can't stop lying. You are such a waste of time...
You just shot your own response in the head with the first sentence. That's ALL Rogan was upset about. Him being reported as taking a horse dewormer. :)

On the contrary, LIAR, Rogan continued to hammer both Gupta and CNN, as the transcript above proves.

FAIL....and a loss of furth credibility...if you have any left.
I don’t expect dishonest people like you to say I’m credible. You’re obviously here to troll and push an agenda. I’m here to have smart honest discussions with those willing and able…. And I’m here to call out bullshit when trolls like you spread it.

Rogans show is great because it is honest and in depth. Gupta should get props going on there to share his POV. Rogan had every right to bring up the bad press from CNN and Gupta responded appropriately by saying they should not have said he took a horse dewormer and he didn’t know why they reported it that way. It wasn’t something he was involved with so what more needs to be said. They moved on with the conversation.

Did you even watch the podcast or did you just catch the pieces fed to you by the media?

New Topics

Forum List

Back