Joe Rogan should moderate next debate...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
After watching parts of the debacle last night I believe it is even more essential that the two candidates participate in a Joe Rogan moderated debate.

Trump spent more time debating Chris Wallace than he did Joe Biden.

And my understanding is the left wasn't happy with the moderation either.

So...let's scrap the last two debates,
the MSM debates, and just have one Joe Rogan debate instead.

Last edited:
Again, why would we want a former reality TV show host moderating a debate (which he has no experience doing) that involves a former reality TV show host masquerading as President?
It would have been even worse with someone like Rogan moderating it.

After watching parts of the debacle last night I believe it is even more essential that the two candidates participate in a Joe Rogan moderated debate.

So...let's scrap the last two debates MSM debates and just have one Joe Rogan debate instead.

I read a hilarious comment on this video;

"Joe Biden did an awful job of moderating between Chris Wallace and the President." :heehee:

Again, why would we want a former reality TV show host moderating a debate (which he has no experience doing) that involves a former reality TV show host masquerading as President?
Have you listened to his podcasts?

I barely agree with Joe Rogan on anything politically...but the guy is a great interviewer, and I trust him to be impartial...which is significantly more than I can say for the MSM.

Plus it would be a different format...with more time allotted and Joe Rogan won't let either of them off the hook.

Also...he has no dog in this fight. He doesn't like Trump and he doesn't like Biden.

I believe a longer format will allow more substance and less bickering.

So...let's scrap the last two debates MSM debates and just have one Joe Rogan debate instead.

I didn't feel that either man did himself proud....any of the three, if you want to include Wallace.

The only 'winners' are those who recognize that one should vote for policies, not persons.

A more fair-minded moderator might help a little, but probably not much.

For all the genius that Trump is and all the good that he does, he's not a debater. Debating just isn't his thing.

The only 'winners' are those who recognize that one should vote for policies, not persons.

That is exactly why I would like a Joe Rogan debate.

The MSM isn't interested in policies...they are only interested in spectacle.

Time to flush the MSM from the equation and try a debate that will produce answers, not drama for ratings.

That is exactly why I would like a Joe Rogan debate.

The MSM isn't interested in policies...they are only interested in spectacle.

Time to flush the MSM from the equation and try a debate that will produce answers, not drama for ratings.

There is no way to avoid the 'you lie!!' 'no, you lie...!!!

Only those of us who are familiar with the issues can see where that is the case.....and folks in that position don't need the debates in the first place.

As the great Yogi said, - When You Come to a Fork in the Road, Take It

I barely agree with Joe Rogan on anything politically...but the guy is a great interviewer, and I trust him to be impartial...which is significantly more than I can say for the MSM.

Plus it would be a different format...with more time allotted and Joe Rogan won't let either of them off the hook.

Also...he has no dog in this fight. He doesn't like Trump and he doesn't like Biden.

Yes I have. He is largely a conservative. Doesn't matter if he has a dog in the fight or not. I would no more suggest Rogan moderate a debate than I would someone like Rush Limbaugh moderate one. Rogan is a media figure with no experience in moderating debates.

Yes I have. He is largely a conservative. Doesn't matter if he has a dog in the fight or not. I would no more suggest Rogan moderate a debate than I would someone like Rush Limbaugh moderate one. Rogan is a media figure with no experience in moderating debates.

On which issue did you find a need to have either candidate enlighten you?

You've lost me here. Decorum and order are the issues. And if you needed an issue expounded upon, you weren't going to get it last night.

You've lost me here. Decorum and order are the issues. And if you needed an issue expounded upon, you weren't going to get it last night.

I believe you just proved my point.

Most of us on the board have already studied the issues and made up our points.

But, we love to see the Colosseum again....

1601476975119.png

Easily the stupidest thing I have read on here today, thanks.

Yes I have. He is largely a conservative.
Are we talking about the same Joe Rogan?

I'm talking about the Joe Rogan who endorsed Bernie Sanders...who are you talking about?

My wife.. a doctor.. did this very same thing. She really liked Sanders, until she realized what he is really all about. Now she is voting Trump.

Rogan is simply not an avid politics guy. What he is.. is a listener, and fascinated by legitimate dialogue between a couple of people that are being honest. He has a remarkably smart assistant (Jamie) that will unbiasedly fact-check both of them on the spot.

If we really want to get to the bottom of what each really has inside, Rogan is the very best option available that has been presented.

I believe you just proved my point.

Most of us on the board have already studied the issues and made up our points.

But, we love to see the Colosseum again....

View attachment 395003

Arguing in circles. Check.

Forum List

Back