Joe Rogan Prediction about Michelle Obama

Brandon is the senile dementia-ridden shit heel incumbent in the Oval Office, as you know. Brandon is not moderate at all. He is a poseur. And you buy that senile empty husk.
Drunk Posting is Not Advised.
You should Stop Your Drunk Posting.
I had to post this twice, so you get the message.

Brandon is the senile dementia-ridden shit heel incumbent in the Oval Office, as you know. Brandon is not moderate at all. He is a poseur. And you buy that senile empty husk.
See? That is what I mean. Name-calling is about all you got, beside the border screw up. Name-calling didn't get Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, W. Bush, or Obama out of office or Donny either, for that matter. Can you name one since 1954 (year I was born) where it did?

Yes. That is what you’re saying. I haven’t spoon fed you shit you’re claiming to be curious about, but which you’re too fucking lazy to look up.

You’re a ponderous douchebag.

ok. Get your bib on. Time for a tiny bit of spoon feeding. If you can’t read it, find an adult to help you:

So trump stole funds that congress approved for other things to secretly give money to unnamed others. Your link didn't say which of trump's cronies received the money. Now, the people that congress approved the money for will do without. That fat orange pig is a worse crook every time he does anything. May he rot in hell.

Electing a racist like M. Obama would guarantee 4 years of race riots and unsafe streets. Someone like her would definitely finish off this country.

Electing a racist like M. Obama would guarantee 4 years of race riots and unsafe streets. Someone like her would definitely finish off this country.
You beat me to it. She is very racist against whites, and she would focus her entire presidency on giving more advantages to blacks (at the expense of whites). It would drive a complete breakdown of our nation, in which people are not supposed to be granted or denied privileges based on skin color.

And as a double-whammy, any white who criticizes her pro-black policies would be cancelled and silenced and demeaned as a racist.

A Drudge headline sent me to the Medialite site with the headline,

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

I can mock this later. And I will, probably. No rush. But

what do you all think?

Except Mrs. Obama has never expressed any desire to run for office. Like most first ladies, she was probably happy when her husband's term ended.

You beat me to it. She is very racist against whites, and she would focus her entire presidency on giving more advantages to blacks (at the expense of whites). It would drive a complete breakdown of our nation, in which people are not supposed to be granted or denied privileges based on skin color.

And as a double-whammy, any white who criticizes her pro-black policies would be cancelled and silenced and demeaned as a racist.

You wouldn't want to live like a black person in this country and you know it.

It's kind of funny, you spend all your time whining about "anti-semitism" (even when Jews are fighting with other Semites) but the point is, you never stop openly identifying as Jewish.

Joe Rogan Predicts Michelle Obama Would Beat Trump In 2024: ‘If She Runs She Wins’”

what do you all think?
That is a surprising proclamation considering where it came from , need to hear the context this was coming from. If he was not being humorous, it doesn't sound like something he would say. Maybe he knows something we don't. Lol

BackAgain
Michelle Obama isn't interested in running for POTUS. Why would she. She and Barry are rich. She sure wouldn't qualify to run for POTUS. All she was, was the First Lady.

Trump would beat her. No doubt about it.

what do you all think?

wfw9r3oa7i171.jpg

Thank you for supplying the batshit crazy view of the event. Sane people need to know what they are up against.
Only a batshit crazy individual thinks that Jan 6th...one singular event...is still a threat to you....when we see riots and smash&grab attacks by you leftists every day. The media can't cover all of the horrendous acts by the Democrat Party's minions that take place each and every day. Yet you and the insane Dems in congress can only focus on one event that took place almost a year ago, that they instigated in the first place.
Somebody really needs to stage an intervention with you....because you're just plain nuts.

Big Mike is one of those abrasive "excuuuuuuse me!!!" blacks that can't hold back like barry the fairy. She'd lock up the cucks with a black cock fetish, but that can't be more than a few percent. The only thing that matters in the future is who counts the vote.

Michelle Oprah Stacey is happy counting her money from a life of government patronage jobs, book deals and graft. She loves the good life, beach front homes, yachts and being with the elite, rich and famous. She's not going to run and put herself/himself through that kind of scrutiny and work.

So trump stole funds that congress approved for other things to secretly give money to unnamed others. Your link didn't say which of trump's cronies received the money. Now, the people that congress approved the money for will do without. That fat orange pig is a worse crook every time he does anything. May he rot in hell.
Poor poor pathetic you. Even spoon-fed, you’re incapable of comprehension.(If Trump were to end up in hell, that’s where you’ll be sucking his cock … for eternity.)

Forum List

Back