Joe Rogan: I'd vote for Trump over Biden

I don’t know why this guy is so popular. I listened to his podcast one time and thought he was a moron. He was a Bernie supporter, which tells you everything you need to know.

Wacky Weinstein calls for Pelosi to resign, and Rogan says he wishes Tulsi was president, all in this interview clip

Pelosi should resign and Tulsi would be an awesome president.
Was that your point ?

Tulsi is the most sane of those running in the Dem Primary...but she's not ready yet. And she has to get her 2nd amendment house in order.

Sorry........ she is the same as any other democrat and would sign all the vile laws the democrats want, including banning guns....and appointing anti-Bill of Rights judges and justices......

You shouldn't be fooled....she is only different in presentation, the results would be the same.

Tulsi is the most sane of those running in the Dem Primary...but she's not ready yet. And she has to get her 2nd amendment house in order.
I'm praying Trump makes her the new Secretary of State after the inauguration.

Why? She is no different from any of the other democrats.....she will pass any laws they put on her desk, she will appoint judges and justices that end the Bill of Rights and the Constitution......she just has a more deceptive presentation.

I don’t know why this guy is so popular. I listened to his podcast one time and thought he was a moron. He was a Bernie supporter, which tells you everything you need to know.

You should try some of his other interviews....... he has some good guests....I like his interview with the former Mexican drug police...that was interesting.....his discussions with military veterans is interesting......he actually lets his guests answer questions.......and he doesn't interrupt.....

I don't agree with his support of bernie......he is insane to support that moron.....but his interviews can be pretty interesting.

Rogan was a big Burnie Bro... there's a lot more where that came from... if you really care about your future, you're going to vote for the one with a pulse and that can fog a mirror....

Rogan. Just another hack with a microphone and a podcast.
You right wingers really down to getting your talking points from the idiot who hosted "Fear Factor"?
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Joe Biden isn't up to being President in a time of crisis...You just have to be honest.

Are you honest?

You mean the comedian, host of Fear Factor guy? Pah-leeeease.... He's been know to convinced people to eat raw pig testicles, live squid and worms. You quote opinions from him? How old are you?
See above. The guy is honest. I listen to him often and hardly ever agree politically. I listen to Jimmy Dorr too...and I never agree with him...but he's honest IMO...and Tim Pool also...don't agree, but trustworthy.

Forum List

Back