Joe Rogan dissects the establishment.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
One guest at a time.

In the last week or so alone Joe Rogan has single-handedly taken on the corrupt FBI the mainstream media and big Pharma, exposing the truth about all of them.

You gotta love this guy.......we should warn him not to start digging around too much about some issues ..... if he starts having guests like the guys from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.... the FBI might do a Roger Stone on him.

One guest at a time.

In the last week or so alone Joe Rogan has single-handedly taken on the corrupt FBI the mainstream media and big Pharma, exposing the truth about all of them.

You gotta love this guy.......we should warn him not to start digging around too much about some issues ..... if he starts having guests like the guys from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.... the FBI might do a Roger Stone on him.

You mean to say Alex Jones?

Rogan is great though most of his interviews I have little interest in. All those AMA fighters and unknown comedians don’t interest me.

You mean to say Alex Jones?

Rogan is great though most of his interviews I have little interest in. All those AMA fighters and unknown comedians don’t interest me.
His interviews with Edward Snowden are the most important and intriguing (for me ).

The one with Leah Remini where she whistle blows all over the Scientology racket is pretty good.

His interviews with Edward Snowden are the most important and intriguing (for me ).

The one with Leah Remini where she whistle blows all over the Scientology racket is pretty good.
Agreed. I really loved the one with CNN’s Sanjay Gupta. Rogan made a complete fool of him.

Rogan is an LWNJ TDS afflicted moron, but like any of those types of podcast interview shows, whether it is entertaining or not largely depends on the guest(s) in any particular episode.

Here is the guy that knows how to prove there was a civilization on Earth before the last ice age........about 100 to 120 thousand years ago., which could explain the mysterious age of the Egyptian pyramids and the Sphinx and a lot of the archeology that's buried in the Amazon.

1670707164655.png

MUST WATCH: Joe Rogan Talks With Maajid Nawaz (Episode #1780)​

Published February 20, 2022

Forum List

Back