Joe Rogan destroys Sanjay Gupta and the Commie New Network he works for.

Rogan...the out of work actor? LOL....

100+ million dollars podcast deal, successful standup career, sports commentator, star of a tv show, host of 2 tv shows, among other things. I don't think he is too worried about not currently acting. So what have you done that makes you more successful and able to look down at him?

The good doctor was proven to be a LIAR.
I know lying is what leftists do and is considered normal, but most of us consider being outed as a LIAR as "destroyed", especially for a doctor put up as a "medical expert".

Of course he was lying. That's what CNN does.

I'm sure you've seen it but if you didn't here is a CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies about trump to "get him out of office". He also says CNN itself was doing it already and he joined to be a part of it.

Oh, this is some good stuff. Now get ready as the left (pretending to ignore me) say Sanjay Gupta is a "doctor." Which would prove of course that they didn't watch it.

He didn't destroy anybody. What he did do was to constantly interrupt Sanjay as he was responding. That is not destruction, and it is nothing more than interruption. Did CNN get it wrong? Does Fox News get stuff wrong? Is Sanjay an expert? Of course! Is Tuckums an expert? Nah
This guy Rogan had a treatment that may have worked for him, which means nothing. Maybe he just had a light dose of covid where others have had more serious infections. You are making something out of nothing, but go ahead with your conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Glad the Doctor admitted his employer the Cuomo News Network, lied. I appreciate he was worried about his job and did a 180 for the Cuomo News Netwoek when he got back. Sadly, he didn’t stand by his convictions

He didn't destroy anybody. What he did do was to constantly interrupt Sanjay as he was responding. That is not destruction, and it is nothing more than interruption. Did CNN get it wrong? Does Fox News get stuff wrong? Is Sanjay an expert? Of course! Is Tuckums an expert? Nah
This guy Rogan had a treatment that may have worked for him, which means nothing. Maybe he just had a light dose of covid where others have had more serious infections. You are making something out of nothing, but go ahead with your conspiracy theories.
wow, it looks like you're embarrassed.

Rogan...the out of work actor? LOL....

Someone is obviously way out of touch with real life.

Joe Rogan Net Worth

What is Joe Rogan’s net worth?

Net Worth:$100 Million
Born:August 11, 1967
Country of Origin:United States of America
Source of Wealth:Professional Comedian/Commentator
Last Updated:2021

As of 2021, Joe Rogan’s net worth is roughly $100 million, making him one of the richest comedians in the world. Joe Rogan is an American stand-up comedian, martial arts color commentator, and podcast host.

You may only know him from one of these things, as he has a very diverse career. Whether you know him through comedy, MMA or his enlightening podcast, you’ll know how successful Joe Rogan is.

Rogan began a career in stand-up in August 1988, and he’s now grown to become a famous individual among multiple types of audiences.

Someone is obviously way out of touch with real life.

Joe Rogan Net Worth

What is Joe Rogan’s net worth?

Net Worth:$100 Million
Born:August 11, 1967
Country of Origin:United States of America
Source of Wealth:Professional Comedian/Commentator
Last Updated:2021

As of 2021, Joe Rogan’s net worth is roughly $100 million, making him one of the richest comedians in the world. Joe Rogan is an American stand-up comedian, martial arts color commentator, and podcast host.

You may only know him from one of these things, as he has a very diverse career. Whether you know him through comedy, MMA or his enlightening podcast, you’ll know how successful Joe Rogan is.

Rogan began a career in stand-up in August 1988, and he’s now grown to become a famous individual among multiple types of audiences.
Wow, I didn’t know he bombed as a stand up comedian as well

New Topics

Forum List

Back