Joe Rogan calls Donald Trump a man-baby

Donnie will always be a "man baby"

He lost in 2020 because of it.
Perhaps. But Joe is a special needs parasite. 50 years of it. A consummate bullshit artist that has been around since civilizations began. In the caves, these creatures existed. Living off of others using the less fortunate as the reason but as the crumbs fell down, they got it first.

I don't know of any issue more important than our very sovereignty as a nation, and in that regard, they are absolute polar opposites.
Are they? Did Don get his wall built? Was illegal immigration halted by Don?

Rogan is stoned out of mind a lot, and suffers from TDS.
You’ve obviously never listened to him. He has been critical as well as complimentary of dumb Don. He’s been very critical of pedo Pete.

Not good news for Donald Trump that the very popular Joe Rogan doesn't like him anymore. Joe Rogan is very popular among conservatives in his words have weight.

I love a country where Rogan is free to share his opinions.

I love a country where Rogan can share how he treated his COVID. Surely no one would attack him for that….

I like how the left LIES and makes it seem like Rogan is leving Trump.

ROGAN HAS ALWYS BEEN CRITICAL OF TRUMP, YOU FUCKING LIARS. HE HAS NEVER LIKED TRUMP AS PRESIDENT.

All you pieces of shit do is lie.

Rogan's words only have "weight" when he says something provocative that excites the TDS crowd. Steroid head comedians are a dime a dozen and hardly worth a political discussion.

Look at this false narrative by the lying left wing fucktards,

You paint Rogan as right wing, and then when he blasts Trump, you claim the right is leaving Trump.

Meanwhile, Rogan is a FUCKING LIBERAL.

HE SUPPORTS A UBI AND SOCIALIZED MEDICINE. HE LIKES YANG AND SANDERS.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RIGHT?

lefties, shut the fuck up, you liars.

I don't know of any issue more important than our very sovereignty as a nation, and in that regard, they are absolute polar opposites.
He is not wrong. I posted saying Joe is just a "mean-tweet-less". "energy-less", "vision-less" and "brain-less" version of Trump when Joe moved into WH, and "gullible" believed Joe was better than Trump. Mod moved my post,

You’ve obviously never listened to him. He has been critical as well as complimentary of dumb Don. He’s been very critical of pedo Pete.
But this time he was so critical that you won't even talk about it.

Look at this false narrative by the lying left wing fucktards,

You paint Rogan as right wing, and then when he blasts Trump, you claim the right is leaving Trump.

Meanwhile, Rogan is a FUCKING LIBERAL.

HE SUPPORTS A UBI AND SOCIALIZED MEDICINE. HE LIKES YANG AND SANDERS.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RIGHT?

lefties, shut the fuck up, you liars.
He likes Bernie. better than biden. That doesn't mean he likes Bernie

Not good news for Donald Trump that the very popular Joe Rogan doesn't like him anymore. Joe Rogan is very popular among conservatives in his words have weight.

Of course he is.

Trump has the temperament of a three year old.

Anyone outside the cult knows this already.

1658269006753.png

Is Trump still in office?
No?

Is he running for office?
No?

Great, another 'We hate, are scared of, and are triggered by Donald Trump' thread.

You snowflakes make sure to wake me up and let me know when you've finally 'GOT HIM THIS TIME'.

:p

Forum List

Back