Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

Trump ,the bone spur president is a yellow coward Now the pos is going to use our military against peaceful protesters??

Peaceful protesters? You mean the people responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to public and private property, and the several officers who were shot? Those peaceful protesters. Good. Hope the military guns them all down.

learn the difference between peaceful protesters & looters, ray ray.

the ones that donny ordered to flash bang outside the WH were peaceful.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?

mr. floyd was murdered, lenny. MURDERED. over a fake $20 bill he may or may not have known was fake - that has yet to be determined. that 'police custody' was a man on the ground, handcuffed behind his back, with one pig compressing his neck, 2 others compressing his back so his lungs couldn't expand to take in air for 7 minutes while another was looking out.

after crying for his mother - mr floyd wasn't talking or moving for 2 minutes b4 the THUGS with their badges got off him.

what america witnessed was a snuff film.

We don't know what the police had to do with his death as early autopsy reports show he had several medical conditions and likely loaded up on some illegal narcotic. We have a way to deal with thug cops, and it isn't the way the uncivilized animals did it over the weekend. And WTF is Lenny anyhow?

lol... you're ridiculous. did you know that THUG cop had some 18 or so complaints lodged against him over the years? i believe some are still 'open'. his wife of 10 yrs is even divorcing him. guess she finally grew a backbone.

apparently they don't know how to handle rogue cops.

but put that aside for a minute.... are you telling me mr. floyd struggled with cops & was resisting arrest at all while he was on the ground - for the 7 remaining minutes he was alive? are you telling me that for the 2 full minutes he was completely silent & motionless while 3 cops were on his body was acceptable? are you telling me that - for $20 - his life was snuffed out with any sort of good reason?

bullshit. that's vile. you're vile.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:
Do you believe Trump ran into the bunker or was told to go there by Secret Service? He is the President. Biden is a nobody. “I am Joe Biden and I forgot this message”.

Trump ,the bone spur president is a yellow coward Now the pos is going to use our military against peaceful protesters??

Peaceful protesters? You mean the people responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to public and private property, and the several officers who were shot? Those peaceful protesters. Good. Hope the military guns them all down.

Trump never ordered it. Barr did. Your lies never end do they? And they weren’t peaceful. Funny how you drop the pandemic fear mongering when it comes to protests of the lockdowns but these riots you support. Typical Leftist hypocrite.

Houston got it right
Houston police chief Art Acevedo on Tuesday ripped President Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric on the protests that have erupted nationwide following the death of George Floyd.

“Let me just say this to the president of the United States on behalf of the police chiefs in this country. Please, if you don’t have anything constructive to say, keep your mouth shut. Because you’re putting men and women in their early 20s at risk,” Acevedo told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

“It’s not about dominating, it’s about winning hearts and minds,” the police chief continued, referencing Trump’s order earlier this week that governors should “dominate” anti-racism protesters.

Acevedo clarified that police did “not want people to confuse kindness with weakness, but we don’t want ignorance to ruin what we’ve got here in Houston.”

“And it hurts me to no end because whether we vote for someone or we don’t vote for someone, he’s still our president, but it’s time to be presidential and not try to be like you’re on ‘The Apprentice,’” he added.

“This is not Hollywood, this is real life, and real lives are at risk.”

Is that when 50 Secret Service were injured?

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?

mr. floyd was murdered, lenny. MURDERED. over a fake $20 bill he may or may not have known was fake - that has yet to be determined. that 'police custody' was a man on the ground, handcuffed behind his back, with one pig compressing his neck, 2 others compressing his back so his lungs couldn't expand to take in air for 7 minutes while another was looking out.

after crying for his mother - mr floyd wasn't talking or moving for 2 minutes b4 the THUGS with their badges got off him.

We don't know what the police had to do with his death as early autopsy reports show he had several medical conditions and likely loaded up on some illegal narcotic. We have a way to deal with thug cops, and it isn't the way the uncivilized animals did it over the weekend. And WTF is Lenny anyhow?

lol... you're ridiculous. did you know that THUG cop had some 18 or so complaints lodged against him over the years? i believe some are still 'open'. his wife of 10 yrs is even divorcing him. guess she finally grew a backbone.

but put that aside for a minute.... are you telling me mr. floyd struggled with cops & was resisting arrest at all while he was on the ground - for the 7 remaining minutes he was alive? are you telling me that for the 2 full minutes he was completely silent & motionless while 3 cops were on his body was acceptable? are you telling me that - for $20 - his life was snuffed out with any sort of good reason?

Yes, I read about his 18 complaints. That's less than one a year since he's been on the force. I could lodge a complaint against a police officer because he pulled me over for going 2 miles over the speed limit.

The autopsy revealed he had serious medical conditions and illegal substances in his body. That and BEING RESTRAINED most likely led to his death. It didn't say anything about the knee on the neck. Police do restrain people when they get out of control. They can't let them run around, especially if they are loaded on something where they could hurt themselves.

I don't have the Nazi mentality like you on the left have. I'll wait for the entire report to come out before making judgement.

Trump never ordered it. Barr did. Your lies never end do they? And they weren’t peaceful. Funny how you drop the pandemic fear mongering when it comes to protests of the lockdowns but these riots you support. Typical Leftist hypocrite.

uh-huh. at the very least, barr suggested it & donny approved it. billy boy is taking the heat for his master & you are grabbing yer ankles fro him.

Houston got it right
Houston police chief Art Acevedo on Tuesday ripped President Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric on the protests that have erupted nationwide following the death of George Floyd.

“Let me just say this to the president of the United States on behalf of the police chiefs in this country. Please, if you don’t have anything constructive to say, keep your mouth shut. Because you’re putting men and women in their early 20s at risk,” Acevedo told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

“It’s not about dominating, it’s about winning hearts and minds,” the police chief continued, referencing Trump’s order earlier this week that governors should “dominate” anti-racism protesters.

Acevedo clarified that police did “not want people to confuse kindness with weakness, but we don’t want ignorance to ruin what we’ve got here in Houston.”

“And it hurts me to no end because whether we vote for someone or we don’t vote for someone, he’s still our president, but it’s time to be presidential and not try to be like you’re on ‘The Apprentice,’” he added.

“This is not Hollywood, this is real life, and real lives are at risk.”

So glad this TDS police chief believes he can speak for all police chiefs in the nation. Kind of tells you where his head is at, doesn't it?

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Yes, I read about his 18 complaints. That's less than one a year since he's been on the force. I could lodge a complaint against a police officer because he pulled me over for going 2 miles over the speed limit.

The autopsy revealed he had serious medical conditions and illegal substances in his body. That and BEING RESTRAINED most likely led to his death. It didn't say anything about the knee on the neck. Police do restrain people when they get out of control. They can't let them run around, especially if they are loaded on something where they could hurt themselves.

I don't have the Nazi mentality like you on the left have. I'll wait for the entire report to come out before making judgement.

lol........... you already made yer judgement. you witnessed a snuff film & you are ok with that.

Yeah, Trump ordered the flash bombs, not the CIA or SS. You uninformed voters are something else. Where do you think those looters and rioters came from? That's right, they evolved from those peaceful protesters.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

lol........... you already made yer judgement. you witnessed a snuff film & you are ok with that.

Show me where I made any kind of judgement.

Yeah, Trump ordered the flash bombs, not the CIA or SS. You uninformed voters are something else. Where do you think those looters and rioters came from? That's right, they evolved from those peaceful protesters.

suuuuuuuuuuuure ray ray, sure.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

7 minutes of complete compliance by mr floyd, 2 minutes of absolute silence & a motionless body. over $20.

& you are making excuses.

'nuff said, ray ray.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

7 minutes of complete compliance by mr floyd, 2 minutes of absolute silence & a motionless body. over $20.

& you are making excuses.

'nuff said, ray ray.

I don't need to make excuses. I'm merely pointing out that we should wait until a complete investigation is done before drawing conclusions unlike what those savages at these riots did.

uh-huh. at the very least, barr suggested it & donny approved it. billy boy is taking the heat for his master & you are grabbing yer ankles fro him.
Nope. Link it. Zero to do with Trump. Curfew also zero to do with Trump. You’re just grasping at straws. And your obsession with gay sex is odd.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Nothing about "White Supremacusts" in the entire article. Just the headline. You're not a bright one kid.
"
Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”"

Reading is tough
Reading your link is tough.

bunker bitch!
That's rich....since Biden has been hiding in his for 3 months.
Nope -- he just came out yesterday to meet with some protestors...so put that your pipe and smoke it, hilly!
Nope......they did a photo-OP with a couple of black people, not angry protesters.

View attachment 344347
Poor Gayboi Vanderbilt................spewing long ago debunked fake news.

Trump was running the country while Biden hid in his basement.

Obama was MIA while terrorists stormed a US compound and murdered 4 Americans...

President Trump was ushered to his 'bunker' as Leftist Extremist domestic terrorists threatened the President and attacked the WH.
- Dozens of Secret Service members were injured.

Meanwhile Biden and his team have been bailing out these criminals.

Trump rushed to his bunker
Not Melania, not Baron......just Fat Donnie
Your lies are just too easy to expose, liar.

rightwinger

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."

Trump was running the country while Biden hid in his basement.

Obama was MIA while terrorists stormed a US compound and murdered 4 Americans...

President Trump was ushered to his 'bunker' as Leftist Extremist domestic terrorists threatened the President and attacked the WH.
- Dozens of Secret Service members were injured.

Meanwhile Biden and his team have been bailing out these criminals.

Trump rushed to his bunker
Not Melania, not Baron......just Fat Donnie
Your lies are just too easy to expose, liar.

rightwinger

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."

What are we going to do with Conservative media? Can they ever get their lies straight?

Here you claim Melania and Barron were brought down to the bunker for their safety while Trump himself claims he was only there for a few minutes to perform an “inspection”
Why would Melania and Barron come down for an inspection?

Trump said he'd gone down but only during the day, not the night, as reported, and that he was partly doing so to carry out an "inspection."

"You go there, some day you may need it. You go there, I went down. I looked at it. It was during the day. It was not a problem," he said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back