Joe On Pace For A Record Year!

The firearm and ammo manufacturers of America thank you for your continued gullibility.
... and misguided paranoia.

Oh well, it's their money. The guns can gather dust.
That's all my guns do. Panic buying has made ammo so expensive that I don't even feel like shooting anymore.

You're looking in the wrong place, Bubba. I've been finding some great deals on ammo at garages sales, buying up ammo from people who don't even own a firearm. People have tons of stuff like this in the attics and basements, and they don't know how to dispose of it. All you have to do is ask.

This is my ammo haul from just the last two weeks:

View attachment 491083
I have some of that but shooting has never been one of my favorite things. I used to go with some other people and it was like a social thing but It's all become more of a Trump fan club and my conservative friends do not call me to come with them anymore. If I go alone it;s just not much fun.

Well, it's pretty understandable why they don't call anymore.

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.
Why would they want to shoot Johnlaw if not crazy paranoia?

If Mr. Johnlaw happened to be in a crowd of starving zombies trying to break into my house after going hungry for two weeks after a cataclysmic SHFT event, he or anyone else would deservedly get their asses shot off. As would anyone else out here in the country respond.
If you came to my house starving in the middle of a crisis , I would give you something to eat. I would not shoot you.

No one views Johnlaw as relevant to anything. He is cannon fodder of the Reich. If he attacks along with the rest of the democrat Brown Shirts, then he'll fall with them. In reality though, no one give a flying fuck about him, or you. There is a conflict between fascism - which you support, and the Constitutional Republic, which I support. Your Reich has made this a violent conflict and is intensifying the level of violence exponentially.
If you support out constitutional republic as you profess you do, you would be urging people to vote. You would not be promulgating lies of civil war or voter fraud.

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.

If Mr. Johnlaw happened to be in a crowd of starving zombies trying to break into my house after going hungry for two weeks after a cataclysmic SHFT event, he or anyone else would deservedly get their asses shot off. As would anyone else out here in the country respond.
If you came to my house starving in the middle of a crisis , I would give you something to eat. I would not shoot you.

Not very likely. You and your family would have already been dead, the zombie horde would have taken all your stuff, and I would be picking through the remains for anything useful.

We're not talking "crisis" here like Joe Biden at the border "crisis." I'm talking full-blown shit-hit-the-fan crisis. Like major cities being without power, law-enforcement, and infrastructure for weeks at a time.

No one views Johnlaw as relevant to anything. He is cannon fodder of the Reich. If he attacks along with the rest of the democrat Brown Shirts, then he'll fall with them. In reality though, no one give a flying fuck about him, or you. There is a conflict between fascism - which you support, and the Constitutional Republic, which I support. Your Reich has made this a violent conflict and is intensifying the level of violence exponentially.

Yep, more paranoid fantasies.

You fellas are seriously scared.

Yep, more paranoid fantasies.

You fellas are seriously scared.

I know, and you Nazis are so friendly...

1621471678311.png

Forum List

Back