Joe Manchin surrounded by climate activists. Prevent his car from moving.

Riiiiight. That's why you suddenly went on the attack, because I didn't hurt your feelings.

View attachment 561535View attachment 561536

Dude. YOu admitted that you would like to see a mob flip a man's car, with him inside, because of climate change policy.

You are an asshole and a vile person. Attacking you... is not about "hurt feelings" but disgust that such evil and stupidity is a major force in our society.

You are the piece of shit here, you as a person.

I just think pussies like you deserve what you get. Idiot.
download (5).jpeg

They were mean......

Holding someone in place against their will, is against the law. I've seen it referred to as a form of kidnapping.

Your...minimizing it, is supporting the use of political violence.

A mob surrounds your car, and holds you there, and/or threatens you, and/or attacks you and you step on the gas and drive out of the mob. The mob then calls for the police to arrest you, for "trying to run them down", as though you were the bad guy.

This has happened a number of times. It is a regular antifa tactic. It is hard to believe that you are unaware of this.

If you are, you are ignorant of the type of very dangerous assholes you are allied with, as a modern lefty.

If you are lying, then you are supporting this type of violent and dangerous assault, and a very vile and evil person.
Attacks you?

Sleepy Joe needs to wake up from sleeping in the white house, and get his party in hand. It's Manchin, not the protesters, who must get out of the way

PLEASE show me where it says protesting is supposed to be "polite and peaceful"

the more belligerent you are, the more you are heard by more people!

PLEASE show me where it says protesting is supposed to be "polite and peaceful"

the more belligerent you are, the more you are heard by more people!

If you are not "peaceful" don't whine when people are "not peaceful" back to you.

Forum List

Back