Joe laughs as reporters are tossed form Oval Office.

You found eggs for 1.19 for a dozen?.... what are they lizard eggs?...
Stop the nonsense... everyone knows the economy sucks... just found out two more banks are going to file next week.... nothing is good about the economy today.... anecdotal evidence of food and gas prices means nothing....

Honestly, I have never had it better. No car payments, house is paid for, A GREAT JOB, even more pay, and I am literally living large in this Biden economy.

oops my mistake 1.29 Chicken eggs
1686351681502.png

The country won't be here in 2028 if Joe gets another term....
It will. In 2028 it will be so good that Democrats might be a shoe in for another 8 years!
Who wants to hand over a strong economy to Republicans so they can fuck it up?

I wouldn't, would you?

2.90 here today... filled up.. I am loving it! Prices are coming down.
Anyone looked at the prices of Guns and ammo?
Down Down Down
/——/ Didn’t democRATs lecture us on high gas prices are the result of a booming economy? So, what do falling prices tell us? Eh?

/——/ Didn’t democRATs lecture us on high gas prices are the result of a booming economy? So, what do falling prices tell us? Eh?
Less demand as more and more people switch to electric and more fuel efficient vehicles. :itsok:

This long-awaited milestone shows that climate-friendly initiatives put into place more than a decade ago are finally taking the US across the threshold. American drivers are traveling more miles on less fuel than ever thanks to a generation of cars with more efficient engines as well as new electric vehicles. The government forecasts further declines for gasoline demand this year and next.

Forum List

Back