Joe "Girl Groper" Biden: "I never throught [Hillary] was the correct candidate."

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Biden Reportedly Slams Clinton: 'I Never Thought She Was The Correct Candidate'

Former Vice President Joe Biden had harsh words for former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Thursday night.

"I never thought she was the correct candidate," Biden said at the SALT conference in Las Vegas, according to Fusion reporter Hamilton Nolan. “I thought I was the correct candidate.”...

It's scary to think how many underage girls Biden would have molested as President. He should be in prison along with Anthony Weiner. Hillary Clinton belongs in prison too.

Former Vice President Joe Biden had harsh words for former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Thursday night.

"I never thought she was the correct candidate," Biden said at the SALT conference in Las Vegas, according to Fusion reporter Hamilton Nolan. “I thought I was the correct candidate.”...

It's scary to think how many underage girls Biden would have molested as President. He should be in prison along with Anthony Weiner. Hillary Clinton belongs in prison too.
Biden has never been a "girl groper". As a father, his fondness for female children comes from having lost his own young daughter in a car accident. Calling him a groper is a malicious lie.

Biden has never been a "girl groper". As a father, his fondness for female children comes from having lost his own young daughter in a car accident. Calling him a groper is a malicious lie.
I was sort of struck by this too. I was thinking, "If we start calling people in DC 'girl gropers,' there is no logical end to it..."

They don't call him paws in Washington for nothing!
OK, show us a link where you can back up your claim about Biden being called paws. If you can't, it means you are caught telling another one of you lies.

What a pathetic little fucking loser you must be in real life.

Biden likes cops in uniform, in the perverted way.

Lol check out the guys eyes around him.

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

What a pathetic little fucking loser you must be in real life.

His username tells us everything we need to know about the loser.

Biden is touchy-feelie but intentional inappropriate groping not so much and he does suffer from brain damage, I think it was brain cancer that got caught in time so he is a bit off but sexual pervert off I doubt it

AsianTrumpSupporter -- you are such a fucking moron. Here we have Trump, who ADMITTED to groping women, and you've got jack shit to say about him. What a ridiculous hypocrite you are.

Forum List

Back