Joe Finally Gets the 2A, Admits We Need Guns For Self Defense

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This is the broken clock theory at work.
Joe actually came out & told people we need our guns to defend ourselves & America while speaking at the NEA.

“What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for? It’s an assault weapon designed to kill people, to defend America, to defend people.”

That's exactly what we have been saying all along.
Finally, Joe says something that makes sense, even though he obviously didn't mean to say the truth.

Strong emotions & fear of a tool are not going to convince Americans to get rid of our guns.

Bonus: Just in case that was too lucid for you, the leader of the free world then added the following: “But folks, look: It just, we just, well we’re just, it’s way outta hand. I’ve taken on the RNA and I’ve beat them before and I plan on doing it again.”

Apparently, Joe Biden thinks he has defeated ribonucleic acid. Or maybe he was referring to the Religion Newswriters Association? The world may never know

What a fuken dumbass!!!
Deer dont wear a bulletproof vest?
No they dont ya dumbshit,you need a cartridge that will kill the deer not wound it so it can run off and die in a briar patch.
And then you have the clueless idiots clapping because they're just as stupid as he is.

Forum List

Back