Joe Claims He Personally Created 10 Million Jobs

And sadly most are not educated nor informed enough to know that what we are seeing today is not the result of a mere two years worth of policies .
It’s pretty simple. Both parties have known global inflation and market correction were coming prior to 2020. I don’t blame inflation nor the geopolitical events and impact on the market for fossil fuels on Biden-Harris. But, I do believe their policies have exacerbated the impacts of inflation and global fossil fuels on US.

You can disagree and make excuses. My bet is the swing vote is not buying it in 2022.

Are you going with "Putin's price hike", "greedy gas station owners", or "supply chain problems" this week?

LOL

Even leading economists are saying the Biden administration policies are doing harm.

Just way too much to list here but energy policy and rate hikes are way up there

It’s pretty simple. Both parties have known global inflation and market correction were coming prior to 2020. I don’t blame inflation nor the geopolitical events and impact on the market for fossil fuels on Biden-Harris. But, I do believe their policies have exacerbated the impacts of inflation and global fossil fuels on US.

You can disagree and make excuses. My bet is the swing vote is not buying it in 2022.

I agree they have exacerbated it. To blame them is like blaming the QB they bring in at the end of a blow out loss for losing the game.

I agree they have exacerbated it. To blame them is like blaming the QB they bring in at the end of a blow out loss for losing the game.
Ok. So if the QB brought in at the end of the loss showed no signs of improvement in the score or other metrics (ie- made it worse), why stick with that QB moving forward?

Biden-Harris doesn’t excite anyone beyond the “we hate Trump and MAGA” crowd. My prediction is Republicans will take The Hill in 2022 and Democrats will come forth with a fresh ticket for ‘24. Joe will ride off and Harris will be promised the next Supreme Court vacancy.

Ok. So if the QB brought in at the end of the loss showed no signs of improvement in the score or other metrics (ie- made it worse), why stick with that QB moving forward?

Biden-Harris doesn’t excite anyone beyond the “we hate Trump and MAGA” crowd. My prediction is Republicans will take The Hill in 2022 and Democrats will come forth with a fresh ticket for ‘24. Joe will ride off and Harris will be promised the next Supreme Court vacancy.

Biden has fckd up the economy so badly it'll take years to recover

Why go back to the shitty QB that got you there?

Sooner or later the lesser of two evils is really not any less.

I think the Dems keep the Senate, maybe even pick up 2 seats and lose the house.

Joe is gone no matter what and Harris will be a footnote in the history books as the first black female VP

Forum List

Back