Joe Burrow, he is beyond sports

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Burrow may never win a gazillion Super Bowls like Tom Brady. In fact, if he remains with the Bungals he may never win a Super Bowl at all

However, he is by far the most popular sports figure in the NFL, as we see with this article that focuses on his fashion statements.

24b4f479ec88ddd0252983356e630626

So could Joe Burrow now make more money than any other person in sports history despite never winning a championship?

Rumor has it, the Bengals won't even be able to afford the same team since his salary will not go above any other player in the NFL.

I am noticing quite a few right-wingers making posts about the NFL.....which is funny because they were supposed to like never watch the NFL again....it's almost like they were being full of shit the whole time

I am noticing quite a few right-wingers making posts about the NFL.....which is funny because they were supposed to like never watch the NFL again....it's almost like they were being full of shit the whole time
I have to admit, the only reason I watched was Burrow

I now have no interest in the NFL whatsoever and won't watch the Super Bowl now.

Forum List

Back