Joe Brings The Voodoo Down

I think he ought to get Mayor Lightfoot from Chicago to be his running mate.

She just went Jackboot on reporters for asking questions about her handling of Chicago Riots.

So, she checks all the boxes:

1) Black---yes;

2) Woman---yes;

3) Bolshevik---yes

Potential Superstar in today's Democratic Party.

Why do Leftists always issues threats and DEMANDS or ELSE? They do this with EVERYTHING. They NEVER suggest, it's ALWAYS issuing threats and demands OR ELSE. What filthy thugs they are, I blame their parental environment, their parents did NOT bring them up properly, they did not tell them about respect and generally how to CONDUCT themselves in social situations.

WHY does Biden have to base his VP choice on skin colour? This is EXTREME RACISM doing such a thing.

Maybe Joe will get real pissed and choose Chris Van Hollen.

Democrats are obsessed with race and sex. They are the racist sexist they claim to hate.

What to remember about Leftists is that EVERYTHING they accuse the opposition of is ACTUALLY what they are. The Projection from them has now reached entirely new levels of defining Projectionism.

EG. The Republicans are going to steal the election = Leftists are planning to steal the election.

I think he ought to get Mayor Lightfoot from Chicago to be his running mate.

She just went Jackboot on reporters for asking questions about her handling of Chicago Riots.

So, she checks all the boxes:

1) Black---yes;

2) Woman---yes;

3) Bolshevik---yes

Potential Superstar in today's Democratic Party.
Good call! Lightfoot not only checks all the right boxes for Democrats, she is also an alien. I'm guessing most likely a visitor from the Sagittarius constellation.

He did this to himself by saying he would choose a woman, his first step in cornering himself. Then he made comments about "if you vote for Trump, you ain't black" and other comments that forced him to "make amends" and purifying himself by choosing a black, female.

My assertion was that his choice was always going to be viewed as a token selection, it's just gotten worse since his initial announcement. I don't know how he gets over this view in the minds of voters, especially after a very long career in politics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back