Joe Bite Me Biden is as ethical as William Jefferson (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton. Joe the moderate my ass...

Biden's done more on putting together plans to combat the virus in the last 48 hours than Trump has done in 9 months.
Sure. Biden comes out and announces he has put together a committee. Followed by President Trump who comes out and announces progress on a vaccine. We've always said a committee is more powerful than a vaccine. ;)

Biden's done more on putting together plans to combat the virus in the last 48 hours than Trump has done in 9 months.
Sure. Biden comes out and announces he has put together a committee. Followed by President Trump who comes out and announces progress on a vaccine. We've always said a committee is more powerful than a vaccine. ;)

Again, Trump gets no credit for that. Pfizer wasn't part of Warp Speed.
And I haven't seen Trump do anything for the last couple of days except golf...all while we experience over 100K infections and over 1K deaths daily.

And I haven't seen Trump do anything for the last couple of days except golf...all while we experience over 100K infections and over 1K deaths daily.
When my state was closing down senior citizen residents to the point I could not get in to visit long-time friends, Governor Cuomo was mandating people with Covid had to be allowed into these senior homes. Other than this, I do not blame any governor for these deaths. That is ludicrous. The other part of the problem is that Covid was a contributing factor to a number of these deaths (no one seems to know just how man). Also, which leader do we claim for all the Black Plague deaths? Is Woodrow Wilson blamed for the 675,000 Spanish Flu deaths?

So Slow Joe ran on being a moderate, but then the truth over facts come out.

Then you asshat progs wonder why we the US citizen dont like you lying pieces of shit...

Get it all out. It isn't healthy to keep it in.
What you're seeing out of Biden is what leadership looks like.
Trump should be embarrassed, but he lacks the self-awareness.
Biden has been in D.C. for all of the United States accumulated debt. When he first was sworn as Senator in Jan. 1973 we had near nothing in debt. That mutha phuka is a Pimp!

Forum List

Back