The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This dude is a joke. Called everyone that disagrees with him Ugly, and Chumps while pretending to want to "Unite America".

He looks like a tired cranky old man stuck in the middle of a Traffic Jam.

And that is what his "Rally" sounds like, A TRAFFIC JAM!

And that is what his Administration would be like, A TRAFFIC JAM!

Can this guy last until the election?

Can Hunter Biden stay off the crack pipe and off of Chinese Children until the election?

I heard he might flip on dear old dad to save his Crack is Whack Ass!

Gasoline will be $10 a gallon under this whack a mole empty sock of a human being.

Joe Biden's America!

1604095475149.png

1604095526160.png
1604095564368.png

Every thread like this makes next week all the more sweet.

Keep them coming.
There is no way this guy had a decent turn out for his last appearance.

1.) The People Honking their horns for Joe could barely be heard. It sounded like you could hear maybe 10 cars honking their horns from a distance.

2.) You could still hear Joe's counter protesters which he referred to at least three times when I actually paid attention.

3.) He was dry, boring, monotone and interjected zero personality in to his dry prepared speach.

4.) As usually the guy cannot speak clearly, his voice sounds tired and worn out.

5.) You can see why they limited his travel, limited his appearances, limited his contact with the press, and limited the amount of time he spoke.

Put a Lid On Joe Biden. I can't see Dems Cheat Enough to overcome people who are scared to death of Biden and Harris.

If he wins, get your bug out bag together because they promised they'd come after you. Joe will start WWIII in my opinion, so if you like your son or daughter, you aren't keeping your son or daughter.... Joe is sending them for cannon fodder.

The title immediately gave me the imagery of Joe Biden doing 55 in the left lane of the freeway with his left hand blinker on ... mile after mile after mile ...
That's the feeling I get from him. He is the guy who won't pull over on a narrow road, or who hogs the passing lane driving 55.

Everyone behind him.....is pissed and wants to get around him but can't.
1604096545204.png

Keep them coming.

1.) The People Honking their horns for Joe could barely be heard. It sounded like you could hear maybe 10 cars honking their horns from a distance.

2.) You could still hear Joe's counter protesters which he referred to at least three times when I actually paid attention.

3.) He was dry, boring, monotone and interjected zero personality in to his dry prepared speach.

4.) As usually the guy cannot speak clearly, his voice sounds tired and worn out.

5.) You can see why they limited his travel, limited his appearances, limited his contact with the press, and limited the amount of time he spoke.

Put a Lid On Joe Biden. I can't see Dems Cheat Enough to overcome people who are scared to death of Biden and Harris.

If he wins, get your bug out bag together because they promised they'd come after you. Joe will start WWIII in my opinion, so if you like your son or daughter, you aren't keeping your son or daughter.... Joe is sending them for cannon fodder.

So, so sweet.

Keep them coming.

So, so sweet.
Problem is, it's true. There have been zero new wars under president Trump and he is the first President since REAGAN not to start a new war.

Biden will immediately start a conflict, because the Zero Population Growth People in THE UN will DEMAND IT, and they and China OWN HIM.

Did you know that President Trump is the first president since Reagan not to start a New War?

I truly believe Biden will start WWIII. He like Clinton has a lot of investments in Defense Corporations.

Forum List

Back