Joe Biden's Son Dropping N-Bombs, Where is the Leftist Outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who stole his emails?
Crackhead forgot his laptop at a repair shop. It became the property of the shop owner.

Next dumbass attempt to deflect from the latest example of Dimwinger racism?
So it's more made up shit. Got it.
It is not made up. Hunter is a crackhead racist. His father is a racist.
And you know this because you saw it on the internet!!! Awesome
Where are you right now? The internet? Dumbass.
Yup... for entertainment and discussion. I'm not out here spreading fake news like yourself

Who stole his emails?
Crackhead forgot his laptop at a repair shop. It became the property of the shop owner.

Next dumbass attempt to deflect from the latest example of Dimwinger racism?
So it's more made up shit. Got it.
It is not made up. Hunter is a crackhead racist. His father is a racist.
And you know this because you saw it on the internet!!! Awesome
Where are you right now? The internet? Dumbass.
Yup... for entertainment and discussion. I'm not out here spreading fake news like yourself
You just said you didn’t know if the story was true or not......then immediately call it fake news.

What a clown.

If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Being a druggie with a dishonorable discharge from the Navy
- Multiple sex scandals
- Leaving a laptop with all the incriminating evidence at a shop

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Mesires: My parents love was conditioned.
Hunter: My penis as of late has been un conditional.
Mesires: That’s why we are searching.
Hunter: For my penis.
Mesires: And we will always be searching.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.
Mesires: It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.
Hunter: True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant.

Okay leftists, media, and Democrats... GO!

HE'S RACIST
IF HE'S THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE PRESIDENT?
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS CLEARLY RACIST
WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY?

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO
Who?

If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Being a druggie with a dishonorable discharge from the Navy
- Multiple sex scandals
- Leaving a laptop with all the incriminating evidence at a shop

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Mesires: My parents love was conditioned.
Hunter: My penis as of late has been un conditional.
Mesires: That’s why we are searching.
Hunter: For my penis.
Mesires: And we will always be searching.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.
Mesires: It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.
Hunter: True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant.

Okay leftists, media, and Democrats... GO!

HE'S RACIST
IF HE'S THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE PRESIDENT?
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS CLEARLY RACIST
WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY?

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO

Thank you so much for letting me know that.

I certainly will NEVER vote for Hunter Biden.
when did anyone say anything about voting for him??

Hear that??? Me neither. All I hear are crickets...because Hunter Biden isn't President. Nor will he ever be.
Therefore...no one cares.
some one cres or there wouldnt be several threads on the topic,, more like you dont care,,
"several threads on the topic"

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Hear that??? Me neither. All I hear are crickets...because Hunter Biden isn't President. Nor will he ever be.
some one cres or there wouldnt be several threads on the topic,, more like you dont care,,
Exactly. He doesnt care because of who it is. Hence, why i say this is all disingenuous bullshit.

For the same reason I didn't care about what Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka did or said. They weren't President. Their father was.
The man in the Oval Office has a "D" next to his name. That's why you care about what his son says.
I'm sorry, who's being disingenuous?
IDC what he says. Thats just you making shit up so you pretend you still have a leg to stand on.
Lying hack.

Exactly. He doesnt care because of who it is. Hence, why i say this is all disingenuous bullshit.
progressive hunter I think you misunderstood what i said

Funny coming from the Tardboi who whined and cried about the Trump kids for 4 years.

If Dimwingers didn’t have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Yeah, that didn't happen slugger. But I'll give you points for pluck.
Trump's kids were nobody to me. They weren't President.

Funny coming from the Tardboi who whined and cried about the Trump kids for 4 years.

If Dimwingers didn’t have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Yer cute.

Post 29.

Didnt take long to expose you as a lying sack of shit.

Spin away....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back