Joe Biden's Riff on Trains Was Full of Complete Nonsense

This is going to be an interesting year watching how the Democrat party handles this.
They will try to have it both ways and come the next election they'll lie through their teeth. That's IF we have another election.

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

Yeah, Biden stated, "IMAGINE a world". Numbnuts.

I'm sure the dementia riddled fool "Imagines" many things throughout the day.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.

As a matter of fact.

I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
The entire stimulus bill is under $2 trillion.

As a matter of fact.

States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
the farmers work at least
''''only''' 2 trillion --hahahhahahahahahahahahah

As a matter of fact.

stop babbling about cults/etc

As a matter of fact.

They weren't then, thanks to the orange, moron, they were pouring milk into drains and letting their crops, rot in the fields.

As a matter of fact.

They weren't then, thanks to the orange, moron, they were pouring milk into drains and letting their crops, rot in the fields.
......you are smart--we are in huge debt and you think it's ok for Biden to waste $$$$$

As a matter of fact.

Can't stand the exposure?
" It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled".
The orange, moron sure did that.

As a matter of fact.

......you are smart--we are in huge debt and you think it's ok for Biden to waste $$$$$

Really?

Not a peep about the debt when the orange, grifter was president.

As usual, the same story for decades, the self proclaimed "conservatives' are only conservative, when election time rolls around or when a democrat is in office.

As a matter of fact.

Really?

As usual, the same story for decades, the self proclaimed "conservatives' are only conservative, when election time rolls around or when a democrat is in office.
yes--you fkd up--I even had THREADS on it

As a matter of fact.

the only cults are BLM/Antifa = act just like nazis

As a matter of fact.

Really?

yes--you fkd up--I even had THREADS on it

Good for you, in general, the RW "media" the representatives and MOST on the right.

As a matter of fact.

the only cults are BLM/Antifa = act just like nazis

RW projection.

Right wingers are STILL defending the orange, moron, sending him $$$, defending his attempted insurrection, trying to steal the election, making a gold sculpture of their dear leader, 90 + days after he leaves office, let alone still praising the idiot in Orlando.

Forum List

Back