Joe Biden's poll numbers are plummeting at exactly the wrong time

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden's poll numbers are plummeting at exactly the wrong time​

"All of it is bad for Biden and his party in Congress. The confluence of his faltering poll numbers with the single most critical week, legislatively speaking, of his presidency creates a vicious cycle that makes a positive outcome for Democrats less and less likely."

Comment:
Surely the policy disasters are there, and acknowledged by the author (!!!) but what about the way Joey Xi presents in public? I can’t help but think that the doddering and confused affect, the creepy whispering, the yelling, the admitted fact that others are regulating his contact with the media, might be found to be unsettling to a lot people.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists lack morals, shame, logic and accountability so they will excuse any and all missteps and failures.
If we had an honest press what would Biden’s number be and what would have Trump’s number been? Of course if we had an honest press, Trump would be in the White House.
PM/DSA Commie Leftists that control Joey Xi Bai Dung don;t care about poll numbers, they just imported over 2 million illegals into this country, shipped them to swing states in the middle of the night and will give them all voting rights and people actually care about poll numbers (sarc).
Meanwhile PM/DSA Commies try to sneak in Amnesty within an already failed 3.5 Trillion dollar boon doggle.

Joe Biden's poll numbers are plummeting at exactly the wrong time​

"All of it is bad for Biden and his party in Congress. The confluence of his faltering poll numbers with the single most critical week, legislatively speaking, of his presidency creates a vicious cycle that makes a positive outcome for Democrats less and less likely."

Comment:
Surely the policy disasters are there, and acknowledged by the author (!!!) but what about the way Joey Xi presents in public? I can’t help but think that the doddering and confused affect, the creepy whispering, the yelling, the admitted fact that others are regulating his contact with the media, might be found to be unsettling to a lot people.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists lack morals, shame, logic and accountability so they will excuse any and all missteps and failures.
If we had an honest press what would Biden’s number be and what would have Trump’s number been? Of course if we had an honest press, Trump would be in the White House.
PM/DSA Commie Leftists that control Joey Xi Bai Dung don;t care about poll numbers, they just imported over 2 million illegals into this country, shipped them to swing states in the middle of the night and will give them all voting rights and people actually care about poll numbers (sarc).
Meanwhile PM/DSA Commies try to sneak in Amnesty within an already failed 3.5 Trillion dollar boon doggle.
Harris' numbers are higher. Maybe she should run in 2024.

Of course. So why doesn't he pack his bags and go join them?

Disclaimer: I do not support the Taliban in any way, shape, or form.
Never mind that. Are you a doctors wife? I went out with a clinical research physician. I’m hoping to change my name to doctors husband. Lol

Forum List

Back