Joe Biden's Political Accomplishments from 1973 through 2020

I've been watching the Biden shit show for 4 decades. He is the prototype career swamp rat. At his peak, he was mediocre. He is now totally corrupt and brain damaged.
And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol
Poop smear joe
How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

If YOU were a rational adult, you could have challenged the claims of Biden's career in post one, there is a glaring error in it.
Uh I did. You’re just pretending the stimulus bill didn’t pass while quietly accepting your $1400.

Oh really?

Here is what YOU wrote in support for Biden, up to my first post #11:

===

"I think you’re just butthurt the stimulus bill passed and is major, signature legislation of just a couple of months into Biden’s presidency."

"And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol"

" How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin? "

===

No you didn't find anything of relevance since it was CONGRESS who wanted to pass the stimulus bill, which is really a band aid approach and based on FIAT money. Biden didn't do much of anything about getting it passed, just sign it which even a cavechild can easily do.

Apparently YOU agree that his career is so unremarkable that you have nothing to add in support for the years between 1973-2020. :laugh:

You didn't even answer my post about post one at all:

If YOU were a rational adult, you could have challenged the claims of Biden's career in post one, there is a glaring error in it.

You reply was dead on arrival since you never challenged post one at all, you are trying to convince me of your inability to answer a simple statement?

I am convinced and your replies to others shows you have no intention of an honest discussion on anything, just be a partisan hack the whole way.

Your avatar says critical thinking....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Lol you’re such a moron. It was Biden’s administration that designed the stimulus package. Despite a couple of tweaks, the law is basically his baby. Passing major legislation through congress is the top accomplishment for any president. You can try to downplay it all you want but you sound retarded.

Just how much can an individual senator accomplishment in the first place? Do they help sponsor bills? Yep. Legislation has passed through congress with Joe Biden’s sponsorship in the past while he was senator.

Ha ha ha,

Congress passes the bills, that is what the CONSTITUTION requires, Biden signed it, that is what the CONSTITUTION says he can do.

No it was modified by Moderate Democrats and in the Senate too, you call it an accomplishment to blow another 2 Trillion for short term solution that will quickly vanish since the problem that caused the economy to drop way down remains unaddressed. This is out FOURTH stimulus bill in the last year!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why are you trying to lie your way out of your own stupid trap you put yourself in?

You are indeed a partisan hack.
We both know the truth. The bill proposed by Biden only went through a couple of small changes in congress. Every president in history with signature legislation passed through congress had a few tweaks made. That’s just how the branches of government works. This type of law being passed is the pinnacle of what a president can accomplish with a single piece of policy. You’re childishly downplaying it. No one is buying your bullshit.

:rolleyes:

Yes he made a proposal, but as I stated correctly every time, it is CONGRESS who creates the bill with sponsors and pass it, then it goes to the Presidents desk for signature.

It is not a pinnacle legislation because it massively increase the debt with FIAT money and a temporary band aid effect. The real problem remains unaddressed, that is what you fail to understand, this is the FOURTH Stimulus bill in a year, adding around 4 Trillion to the debt...., the first three didn't fix anything....

Pathetic government in action.
Lol you’re so full of shit. You know Biden designed this law. Quit pretending he didn’t. You’re just pissy that Trumptard couldn’t get any of shit through Congress. Republicans had full control for half his term and his retarded wall idea didn’t even get a vote.

You are an IDIOT!

This is the beginning of my first sentence:

"Yes he made a proposal,..."

You suffer from ocular delusions?

No he can't design laws only CONGRESS can do that,
it says so right here in the Constitution,

"II. THE CONGRESS

Article I, Section 1, of the United States Constitution, provides that:

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."

and,

"For the purpose of simplicity, this discussion will be confined generally to the procedure on a measure of the House of Representatives, with brief comment on each of the forms.

BILLS
A bill is the form used for most legislation, whether permanent or temporary, general or special, public or private.

The form of a House bill is as follows:

A BILL

For the establishment, etc. [as the title may be].

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of

America in Congress assembled, That, etc.

The enacting clause was prescribed by law in 1871 and is identical in all bills, whether they originate in the House of Representatives or in the Senate.

Bills may originate in either the House of Representatives or the Senate with one notable exception. Article I, Section 7, of the Constitution provides that all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives but that the Senate may propose, or concur with, amendments. By tradition, general appropriation bills also originate in the House of Representatives."

=====

Again and again, it always the province of Congress to create, debate and pass legislative bills.

Congress is in the LEGISLATIVE Branch.

President is in the Administrative Branch.

You are a proven ignoramus fuckwit!
Hey moron obviously this entire time I have been talking about congress passing this bill. But hey, I’m glad we agree on the sheer scope of this accomplishment lol

I've been watching the Biden shit show for 4 decades. He is the prototype career swamp rat. At his peak, he was mediocre. He is now totally corrupt and brain damaged.
And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol
Poop smear joe
How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

Uh I did. You’re just pretending the stimulus bill didn’t pass while quietly accepting your $1400.

Oh really?

Here is what YOU wrote in support for Biden, up to my first post #11:

===

"I think you’re just butthurt the stimulus bill passed and is major, signature legislation of just a couple of months into Biden’s presidency."

"And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol"

" How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin? "

===

No you didn't find anything of relevance since it was CONGRESS who wanted to pass the stimulus bill, which is really a band aid approach and based on FIAT money. Biden didn't do much of anything about getting it passed, just sign it which even a cavechild can easily do.

Apparently YOU agree that his career is so unremarkable that you have nothing to add in support for the years between 1973-2020. :laugh:

You didn't even answer my post about post one at all:

You reply was dead on arrival since you never challenged post one at all, you are trying to convince me of your inability to answer a simple statement?

I am convinced and your replies to others shows you have no intention of an honest discussion on anything, just be a partisan hack the whole way.

Your avatar says critical thinking....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Lol you’re such a moron. It was Biden’s administration that designed the stimulus package. Despite a couple of tweaks, the law is basically his baby. Passing major legislation through congress is the top accomplishment for any president. You can try to downplay it all you want but you sound retarded.

Just how much can an individual senator accomplishment in the first place? Do they help sponsor bills? Yep. Legislation has passed through congress with Joe Biden’s sponsorship in the past while he was senator.

Ha ha ha,

Congress passes the bills, that is what the CONSTITUTION requires, Biden signed it, that is what the CONSTITUTION says he can do.

No it was modified by Moderate Democrats and in the Senate too, you call it an accomplishment to blow another 2 Trillion for short term solution that will quickly vanish since the problem that caused the economy to drop way down remains unaddressed. This is out FOURTH stimulus bill in the last year!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why are you trying to lie your way out of your own stupid trap you put yourself in?

You are indeed a partisan hack.
We both know the truth. The bill proposed by Biden only went through a couple of small changes in congress. Every president in history with signature legislation passed through congress had a few tweaks made. That’s just how the branches of government works. This type of law being passed is the pinnacle of what a president can accomplish with a single piece of policy. You’re childishly downplaying it. No one is buying your bullshit.

:rolleyes:

Yes he made a proposal, but as I stated correctly every time, it is CONGRESS who creates the bill with sponsors and pass it, then it goes to the Presidents desk for signature.

It is not a pinnacle legislation because it massively increase the debt with FIAT money and a temporary band aid effect. The real problem remains unaddressed, that is what you fail to understand, this is the FOURTH Stimulus bill in a year, adding around 4 Trillion to the debt...., the first three didn't fix anything....

Pathetic government in action.
Lol you’re so full of shit. You know Biden designed this law. Quit pretending he didn’t. You’re just pissy that Trumptard couldn’t get any of shit through Congress. Republicans had full control for half his term and his retarded wall idea didn’t even get a vote.

You are an IDIOT!

This is the beginning of my first sentence:

"Yes he made a proposal,..."

You suffer from ocular delusions?

No he can't design laws only CONGRESS can do that,
it says so right here in the Constitution,

"II. THE CONGRESS

Article I, Section 1, of the United States Constitution, provides that:

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."

and,

"For the purpose of simplicity, this discussion will be confined generally to the procedure on a measure of the House of Representatives, with brief comment on each of the forms.

BILLS
A bill is the form used for most legislation, whether permanent or temporary, general or special, public or private.

The form of a House bill is as follows:

A BILL

For the establishment, etc. [as the title may be].

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of

America in Congress assembled, That, etc.

The enacting clause was prescribed by law in 1871 and is identical in all bills, whether they originate in the House of Representatives or in the Senate.

Bills may originate in either the House of Representatives or the Senate with one notable exception. Article I, Section 7, of the Constitution provides that all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives but that the Senate may propose, or concur with, amendments. By tradition, general appropriation bills also originate in the House of Representatives."

=====

Again and again, it always the province of Congress to create, debate and pass legislative bills.

Congress is in the LEGISLATIVE Branch.

President is in the Administrative Branch.

You are a proven ignoramus fuckwit!
Hey moron obviously this entire time I have been talking about congress passing this bill. But hey, I’m glad we agree on the sheer scope of this accomplishment lol

Ha ha....,

No you kept saying Biden designed the law, which is why it is false, only congress can do that, which I showed over and over, you kept insisting it was Biden who made the law.

Your lies are off the charts.

After nearly 50 years of sponging off the American taxpayers as a professional politician, Joe Biden has a list of accomplishments unequaled by his peers.
JOE BIDEN................ HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
FINALLY, SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of “accomplishments”;

It's a good - quick read. Joe Biden's Political Career.
By year:

1973 Biden enters politics..

1977 *Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" Fact check me.

1983 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security*

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1993 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN*

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2008 Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

2020: NOW HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY…B.S!

BTW ………. In the meantime, he and his family all became multi-millionaires on his government employee salary? What are you up to Hunter?
Since he became President he has killed tens of thousands of jobs and ran up over $2 TRILLION in debt in under 2 months.

He is getting wrose.

Forum List

Back