Joe Biden's policies have given the US a drop in the DOW since he took office. Down over 1000 points.

I see the MSN could not wait to parrot this dumb-shit and out of touch WAPO article.....That's the kind of retarded shit I expect from your ilk.....But yeah, I'm sure your elite masters are doing just fine.​

7 ways a recession could be good for you financially​

7 ways a recession could be good for you financially

I am sure the elites are doing just fine, then again so am the wife and I. There is about a 0.1% chance she will lose her job and maybe a 5% chance I will. And outside of losing a job, what harm does a recession do to an individual?

In 4 days and 20 hours we close on a new house we had built and 18 hours after that the movers show up and move us.

Instead of looking at the current worth of my 401k I track the number of shares and see them growing faster than ever. As long as the entire system does not crash and we go back to the dark ages I will be far better off when I retire than I might have been.

Life is good in the Gator house.

I am sure the elites are doing just fine, then again so am the wife and I. There is about a 0.1% chance she will lose her job and maybe a 5% chance I will. And outside of losing a job, what harm does a recession do to an individual?

In 4 days and 20 hours we close on a new house we had built and 18 hours after that the movers show up and move us.

Instead of looking at the current worth of my 401k I track the number of shares and see them growing faster than ever. As long as the entire system does not crash and we go back to the dark ages I will be far better off when I retire than I might have been.

Life is good in the Gator house.
I'm doing just fine myself (I retired 12 years ago at 55) but I know a disaster on the horizon being gaslighted as opportunity when I see one.

Hey don't get me wrong I fully expect the elites to land on their feet.....When they should be landing in a wood chipper.

I'm doing just fine myself (I retired 12 years ago at 55) but I know a disaster on the horizon being gaslighted as opportunity when I see one.

Hey don't get me wrong I fully expect the elites to land on their feet.....When they should be landing in a wood chipper.

I am glad you are doing well.

Things will be bad for a while, but not as bad as 2008. We will not see the super high UE and job loss this time around due to their being so many open jobs already. There is far less fat to cut.

And if people do not lose jobs, is it really a recession?

Forum List

Back